Official Announcment from LOSS

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite a shame that the Legion of Smaller Superpowers chooses to attack a dear friend of Echelon. Although Jaaku pledged to avoid incursions upon Echelon in the treatise cancellation thread of a few days ago, this does indeed hurt us. Poor show LoSS.

p.s. still love ya Jaaku :D

It is quite a shame that the Legion of Smaller Superpowers chooses to attack a dear friend of Echelon. Although Jaaku pledged to avoid incursions upon Echelon in the treatise cancellation thread of a few days ago, this does indeed hurt us. Poor show LoSS.

Shows how WELL you know us, "FRIEND"

LEGION OF SMALLER SUPERPOWERS?

GTFO!

League of Small Superpowers. Also we are holding to our promise we are not making any direct aggressive attacks on any of our former signatories.

Edited by Drugsup

Shows how WELL you know us, "FRIEND"

LEGION OF SMALLER SUPERPOWERS?

GTFO!

Haven't changed a bit, Locke.

League of small superpowers. Also that was a promise we are not making any aggressive attacks on any of our former signatories.

My mistake on the name, and I acknowledge you've yet to touch a former signatory.

Very good. I want to see you destroyed :D

Clearly LoSS is going to be destroyed here..ohwait, they had a good blitz and have declared on Legion. Seriously?

So, you guys bail on every treaty partner you had? Just like that?

Nice.

When they are people like you, I don't think that its bailing. Its more "realizing that your allies are incompetent and/or manipulative" and will just use you.

Clearly LoSS is going to be destroyed here..ohwait, they had a good blitz and have declared on Legion. Seriously?

When they are people like you, I don't think that its bailing. Its more "realizing that your allies are incompetent and/or manipulative" and will just use you.

Of course. I am sure that is exactly how it happened. That was a very sudden epiphany, I must say. Also, they found an excellent way to avoid those pesky cancellation clauses.

Bravo.

I have been waiting for the day in which I might be able to join my once, and I consider still, allies LOSS in battle. To war my friends, allies, comrades, and brothers. To war.

i never thought id get the chance to fight on the side of those who bore the NAAC proudly, i fought with u guys in great war 3 and 4 and im proud to fight with the NAAC again. as long as one person is still loyal it shall never die. to war my brother

Nice to have you back LoSS :)

its good to be back

Of course. I am sure that is exactly how it happened. That was a very sudden epiphany, I must say. Also, they found an excellent way to avoid those pesky cancellation clauses.

By waiting until they expire??

MUAH HAHAHHAHAHAAAA - OUR EVIL PLAN IS EXPOSED!!!

Also:

:psy: