Official Announcment from LOSS

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so a re-roll only knows the history of the alliances he's been with. The rest are a mist, just like the rest of my argument. Oh, okay.

Someone is refusing to admit he was wrong.

Echelon has done nothing for me except ditch my allies in their time of need (Or did you forget about Polar, who you did the same exact thing to, only in favor of one vision membership for leaving BLEU? I suppose that is different because it is you, right? :rolleyes:) , so I will not admit you have done something, like you suggested I should.

Someone is refusing to admit he was wrong.

Echelon has done nothing for me except ditch my allies in their time of need (Or did you forget about Polar, who you did the same exact thing to, only in favor of one vision membership for leaving BLEU? I suppose that is different because it is you, right? :rolleyes:) , so I will not admit you have done something, like you suggested I should.

We left BLEU one month before their war with the Coalition, specifically because of the lack of evidence leading the NADC war.

We left BLEU one month before their war with the Coalition, specifically because of the lack of evidence leading the NADC war.

That took you a rather long time huh?

Had to consider the situation, analyze what was going on?

It is almost like LoSS did, leaving Agora a few weeks ago, before the onset of the war. They then canceled their individual treaties with alliances a few weeks later, before the start of this war.

When did you cancel your MDP with Polaris?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

That took you a rather long time huh?

Had to consider the situation, analyze what was going on?

It is almost like LoSS did, leaving Agora a few weeks ago, before the onset of the war. They then canceled their individual treaties with alliances a few weeks later, before the start of this war.

When did you cancel your MDP with Polaris?

OOC: More like I had to grab a small sandwhich for lunch.

Honestly, after our allies produced screen caps confirming the old Polar's gov intention to take BLEU to war without any evidence against NADC, there was 0 chance we would be supporting them in future endeavors. (This is not an attempt to smear their current .gov, both Grub and Zbaldwin are individuals I grew to respect)

There is a rather large difference between canceling on allies who intentionally deceived you, and being the alliance who intentionally deceives others just trying to help them, as several LoSS members have admitted to doing to their new "friends' earlier in this thread.

Edited by RossGarner

OOC: More like I had to grab a small sandwhich for lunch.

I was referring to the cancelation of the BLEU treaty because of the NADC war, which had occurred months beforehand. Please ignore the rest of my points made though because of that.

You know, I was extremely worried when this thread was being posted. I was expecting resistance and the treaty suspensions to be brought up. But I consider this thread a full success for the sole reason that Rossgarner is back.

Probably not, this is the first thread I've posted in concerning the war simply because its so blatant what LoSS did; they openly admitted they sign treaties for no reason other than political expediency. Whats even more laughable is that you yourself have been bitten by them in the past, but are defending them now because their sudden change of heart places them back in your fold.

My my Ross, you do appear to have been out of the loop for a long time. Shame.

You speak of political treaties, signing because the alliance is "politically hot" right now, saying that we would leave at the first sight of trouble.

My, this seems very familiar. I forget, was I in echelon gov yet when Echelon left BLEU? What was the reasoning for canceling on BLEU and NpO again? It's rather hazy, wasn't it something to do with guiding the membership in the right direction? To keep them safe?

Is it all to far away for you Ross? Wasn't that one of the hardest decisions of echelon's FA history? Or was everything you said to your own membership all posturing? This is no different than what you did. So I ask you, make a choice. Admit that you did the right thing and it was honorable (or not), or that you're setting a double standard. Ball's in your court.

For the record, the biggest treaty suspension/cancellation does not come from us. I'd be willing to say that while ours ranks up there, NPO would have to be the largest, canceling multiple treaties on GOONS, \m/, [m] and others, along with the abandonment of WUT, which also bound them to the mentioned alliances. With at least 3 treaties to GOONS and the like, they canceled in the middle of a war. Will I say it was not honorable? no. They did the right thing. How is this any different? Karma's a %&$^#, so is perspective.

OH MY GOD!!!! JAAKU WINZ THREAD!!!!

He said everything i was going to say. For Echelon, and your allies, are the biggest hipocrits when you talk of honor. You dont know the meaning of the word. you have been spoon fed by the winning side your entire existence in CN and when the going is about to get tough, you bail on your allies. LoSS wasnt going to sit back and watch our friends enter another war with us on the sidelines or on the other side. Echelon may have tried to help us get out of surrender terms but even that you did for your own benefit.

I don't think any leader can deny trying to protect their membership, but we left BLEU because of the NADC war plain and simple.

Again leaving behind allies that we had supported through several wars, because they had deceived us is quite reasonable, while signing treaties, and then canceling them simply for political expediency is quite disgusting.

Edited by RossGarner

I don't think any leader can deny trying to protect their membership, but we left BLEU because of the NADC war plain and simple.

Again leaving behind allies that we had supported through several wars, because they had deceived us is quite reasonable, while signing treaties, and then canceling them simply for political expediency is quite disgusting.

What a good time to leave BLEU... Right when NpO was going to get rolled. LoSS could easily say the same thing about how Echelon decieved and left us in the dark as well but at least we signed and affirmed our true side. You are still looking for the side with the greatest NS and yet you preach of honor and us being disgusting.

What a good time to leave BLEU... Right when NpO was going to get rolled. LoSS could easily say the same thing about how Echelon decieved and left us in the dark as well but at least we signed and affirmed our true side. You are still looking for the side with the greatest NS and yet you preach of honor and us being disgusting.

Sense does this not make.

Echelon left BLEU a full month before the War of the Coalition, and I think you should read the treaties your government canceled on us right before you joined up with force about to wreck us and the other former "allies" you had.

Sense does this not make.

Echelon left BLEU a full month before the War of the Coalition, and I think you should read the treaties your government canceled on us right before you joined up with force about to wreck us and the other former "allies" you had.

And we all thought that NpO was going to be rolled a month before they did.

You also didn't cancel your individual MDP with NpO until when? How long before?

That's what I thought.

I think it makes perfect sense tbh. You left a full month knowing NpO were getting rolled and you didnt want to be involved in a war where you would lose. You abandoned your allies just to make bed with allies you would soon bail on in this conflict until the entire CN community called you out on it. Nice try RoSS. Try to spin it however you want but you still have no clue what the word honor means. Maybe after this conflict is over and you realize what it is like on the losing side will you truly find out.

Can you guys stop declaring on us all at once, theirs just so many easy nations in LOSS to anarchy but my war slots are filled, so i guess ill settle for slaughtering RoK.

Edited by Sylar

And we all thought that NpO was going to be rolled a month before they did.

You also didn't cancel your individual MDP with NpO until when? How long before?

That's what I thought.

Polar .gov at the time knew our intentions well before the war started. Its still funny to me that there is no argument on LoSS members admissions that their government signed treaties just for expediencies sake, instead focusing entirely on why Echelon left BLEU instead.

Polar .gov at the time knew our intentions well before the war started. Its still funny to me that there is no argument on LoSS members admissions that their government signed treaties just for expediencies sake, instead focusing entirely on why Echelon left BLEU instead.

Because you canceled for worse reasons, or similar if everything you say is correct, and are claiming to be better than them?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Can you guys stop declaring on us all at once, theirs just so many easy nations in LOSS to anarchy but my war slots are filled, so i guess ill settle for slaughtering RoK.

You declared 5 aggressive wars..... LOL Goodluck.

We'll send a LOSS Stomping party your way.

Syler correct?