Official Announcment from LOSS

Wait, you mean, the LoSS nations who you haven't even retaliated against? We keep hitting you but... nothing. It's kinda boring now. It takes two to tango.

You aren't even a dot on our radar. We are going to focus on the real targets. And once our heaviest hitters get reduced to a smaller stature, we might take you into consideration and dance a little tango. Until then, stay tuned.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you canceled for worse reasons, or similar if everything you say is correct, and are claiming to be better than them?

In what way are those reasons similar?

BLEU gets lied into a war with NADC, so we leave; LoSS lies about its intentions to its new allies to gain temporary security, then cancels when those treaties are inconvenient? They're similar only in that one party is deceiving the other, sadly for your argument neither one happens to be Echelon or any of the other "allies" LoSS dropped.

Can you guys stop declaring on us all at once, theirs just so many easy nations in LOSS to anarchy but my war slots are filled, so i guess ill settle for slaughtering RoK.

You haven't anarchied a single nation in LoSS.

You aren't even a dot on our radar. We are going to focus on the real targets. And once our heaviest hitters get reduced to a smaller stature, we might take you into consideration and dance a little tango. Until then, stay tuned.

He wasn't talking to you, was talking to the guy from Legion.

In what way are those reasons similar?

BLEU gets lied into a war with NADC, so we leave; LoSS lies about its intentions to its new allies to gain temporary security, then cancels when those treaties are inconvenient? They're similar only in that one party is deceiving the other, sadly for your argument neither one happens to be Echelon or any of the other "allies" LoSS dropped.

I would suggest rereading jaaku's post which addresses your reasons, and actually figure out from the myriad of posts that have been made in this thread by looking beyond your own personal bias against LoSS and seeing what their actual reasoning was, as I have gone over it again and again and you seem unable to grasp any of it.

Well, not any of it. You do seem to have grasped that you were merely "allies" and would have dropped them if it served your interests to.

Ah, apparently. Which is why your smack-talking nations are too small for me to even send a little Panther love to.

EDIT: Not Legion, alas.

Edited by Sirius

Ah, apparently. Which is why your smack-talking nations are too small for me to even send a little Panther love to.

Again, he's in Echelon. (OOC: The removal of forum AAs is a noticeable problem >_>)

Please do send me an ingame pm to remind me to declare on you. Or put me in your saved nations. Really, I apologize if I cannot keep up with the overwhelming demand for me to buttslap the opposite side :D. You are all welcome to declare on me to focus my attention. But there is just too much stupidity and !@#$%^&* believe in Karma floating around these days. It's like I'm a one eyed among blinds.

Please do send me an ingame pm to remind me to declare on you. Or put me in your saved nations. Really, I apologize if I cannot keep up with the overwhelming demand for me to buttslap the opposite side :D. You are all welcome to declare on me to focus my attention. But there is just too much stupidity and !@#$%^&* believe in Karma floating around these days. It's like I'm a one eyed among blinds.

Buttslap from Peace Mode?

I'm impressed.

You haven't anarchied a single nation in LoSS.

He wasn't talking to you, was talking to the guy from Legion.

I would suggest rereading jaaku's post which addresses your reasons, and actually figure out from the myriad of posts that have been made in this thread by looking beyond your own personal bias against LoSS and seeing what their actual reasoning was, as I have gone over it again and again and you seem unable to grasp any of it.

Well, not any of it. You do seem to have grasped that you were merely "allies" and would have dropped them if it served your interests to.

We helped LoSS get through quite a difficult period of time in their history, and Jaaku their current leader was a member of Echelon for sometime. As Shin! and D2M confirmed earlier in this thread, LoSS's intention upon forming their treaties with ourselves and others were less than honorable; instead of simply telling us what their goals were, they pretended to be our partners only as long as it suited them. What's sad is this deceptive behavior is perfectly acceptable to you, and obviously to them.

I've said my peace concerning LoSS, they are opportunists, just blowing along with the wind, there is really not much more to discuss as they have admitted it themselves.

Honour to my enemy!

Have a good war and I hope you have as much fun as we are.

*tosses a sixpack from one trench to another.

Also, I apologize for the words of one of our newer and more excitable Legionnaires. He will be getting... a stern talking to.

Honour to my enemy!

Have a good war and I hope you have as much fun as we are.

*tosses a sixpack from one trench to another.

Also, I apologize for the words of one of our newer and more excitable Legionnaires. He will be getting... a stern talking to.

And bourbon for you. Good luck, sir.

We helped LoSS get through quite a difficult period of time in their history, and Jaaku their current leader was a member of Echelon for sometime. As Shin! and D2M confirmed earlier in this thread, LoSS's intention upon forming their treaties with ourselves and others were less than honorable; instead of simply telling us what their goals were, they pretended to be our partners only as long as it suited them. What's sad is this deceptive behavior is perfectly acceptable to you, and obviously to them.

I've said my peace concerning LoSS, they are opportunists, just blowing along with the wind, there is really not much more to discuss as they have admitted it themselves.

D2M is not a member of LOSS, and he's still on my %^$& list for the things he's done. Do not take his word as LOSS's. As for Shinbay, I think you need to re-look at what he was saying.

Holding a grudge for 2+ years, while being allied to that same alliance is something I'm not capable of, and neither is LOSS.

Ross, you're not up to speed.

DA, I love ya mate, but...echelon still isn't in a state of war. Not real war anyways. I'm waiting for you to come out of peace mode and work your magic, then maybe you'll be in a war.

For the record, the biggest treaty suspension/cancellation does not come from us. I'd be willing to say that while ours ranks up there, NPO would have to be the largest, canceling multiple treaties on GOONS, \m/, [m] and others, along with the abandonment of WUT, which also bound them to the mentioned alliances. With at least 3 treaties to GOONS and the like, they canceled in the middle of a war. Will I say it was not honorable? no. They did the right thing. How is this any different? Karma's a %&$^#, so is perspective.

Of course the all time treaty cancellation record isn't held by you, you weren't around as half as long as NPO. But I'm more then positive you set the record for most backstabs in a second. Go ahead, try to prove me wrong and find someone else with 7 or more treaty cancellations in one second. But I forgot, you want nothing to do with this, you aren't even princeps - enough though your name was found right next to it, on top of all these treaty cancellations, strange huh?

Oh and I'll never forget this quote:

"Let it be known, that we still consider these fine alliances friends. Our internal restructuring was needing a clear vision. As long as I remain Princeps, LOSS will do no harm to any of these alliances" - Jaaku.

You know, because this man has never lied to us before.

Tempting me to self-anarchy, I see where you are going with this O_o. :lol:

oh noes! my plan haz been foiled! :v:

AYB, last time I checked, You have no treaty with legion whatsoever. I have kept my word, and will continue to do so (unless DA wants to have some fun when he reaches my level :D )

Your still allied to Vanguard no? It has to be one of your oldest MDP's. Who are we coming in to defend at the request of Nemesis? Vanguard? Yeah.

Edited by jaaku

LOSS WAR UPDATE

LOSS Nations in Anarchy 30 seconds before DoW: 3

LOSS Nations in Anarchy 20 hours after DOW: 4

Legion Nations in Anarchy 30 seconds before DoW: 20

Legion Nations in Anarchy 20 hours after DoW: 60

Other helpful statistics:

LOSS Nations 30 seconds before DoW: 180

LOSS Nations 20 hours after DoW: 182

Legion nations 30 seconds before DoW: 410

Legion Nations 20 hours after DoW: 390

All "DoW"s refer to the LOSS declaration of war last night.

Oh and I'll never forget this quote:

"Let it be known, that we still consider these fine alliances friends. Our internal restructuring was needing a clear vision. As long as I remain Princeps, LOSS will do no harm to any of these alliances" - Jaaku.

You know, because this man has never lied to us before.

That would make me Princeps then.

And as Princeps, I like to think I've got a fair idea about what's going on in the alliance... But I must be getting senile in my old age because don't you know it! Not only did I miss all the DoWs we made against our former allies (which makes Jaaku's statement about us not attacking them even after the cancellation clause such a lie - It was a !@#$%^& thing to do anyway amirite? Promising that we wouldn't attack alliances even though it's perfectly legal... Crazy!) but I also must have missed the government meeting where Shinbay! and D2M where present - I could have sworn D2M was MK and Shin hasn't been gov for literally years... But what do I know right? You surely know better...

Hymenbreach, you're a gentleman and a scholar - Best of luck in the conflict.

EDIT: For clarification we won't be attacking former allies while I'm Princeps either... Not that you deserve it, but hey...

Edited by PHD

You have the audacity to come in here and call LoSS opportunists? Echelon is the poster child. Why don't you just pick up your toys and head home, there are not anymore bloc invites for you to abandon your friends for.

LOSS WAR UPDATE

LOSS Nations in Anarchy 30 seconds before DoW: 3

LOSS Nations in Anarchy 20 hours after DOW: 4

Legion Nations in Anarchy 30 seconds before DoW: 20

Legion Nations in Anarchy 20 hours after DoW: 60

Other helpful statistics:

LOSS Nations 30 seconds before DoW: 180

LOSS Nations 20 hours after DoW: 182

Legion nations 30 seconds before DoW: 410

Legion Nations 20 hours after DoW: 390

All "DoW"s refer to the LOSS declaration of war last night.

Ahem, there is a reason I advise Legionnaires against posting stats on the BB. They bite you on the bottom. Because I'm polite this will be more of a gentle nibble.

Yes, well done on that. I'd be more impressed if we weren't hot fighting 4-6 other alliances mostly singlehandedly at the time (I'm a bit vague here because who knows exactly when who came in).

Still, numbers count for nothing. Concentrate on the fun, that's the thing.

And thanky PHD for your kind words.

Ahem, there is a reason I advise Legionnaires against posting stats on the BB. They bite you on the bottom. Because I'm polite this will be more of a gentle nibble.

Yes, well done on that. I'd be more impressed if we weren't hot fighting 4-6 other alliances mostly singlehandedly at the time (I'm a bit vague here because who knows exactly when who came in).

um its not our fault your FA got you more enemys and not enough allys

and numbers count for nothinng? and you guys wonder why no one respects the legions military <_<

um its not our fault your FA got you more enemys and not enough allys

and numbers count for nothinng? and you guys wonder why no one respects the legions military <_<

Bless you son. *ruffles your hair. Run along now. Grown ups talking.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Your still allied to Vanguard no? It has to be one of your oldest MDP's. Who are we coming in to defend at the request of Nemesis? Vanguard? Yeah.

Just to clear-up a miscommunication I noted, it's the Declaration of War upon Aurora Borealis that we're talking about. We have no quarrel with the war between yourselves and Legion.

i think its about 12 now due to the amount of speed bump alliances RoKs getting to help lol.

EDIT: and good luck LOSS and friends.

Edited by Sylar