Official Announcment from LOSS

Of course. I am sure that is exactly how it happened. That was a very sudden epiphany, I must say. Also, they found an excellent way to avoid those pesky cancellation clauses.

Bravo.

it was a good way ;) . and no it wasnt a sudded epiphany it was felt by all but no stood up tp say it. LOSS answers to no one except their brothers. those that would go to hell and back for us for their opinions are the only ones that matter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always been on this side.

I apologize. My facts must be wrong. It must have been MCXA and Echelon that canceled on you and joined opposing parties. LoSS remained in a fixed position the whole time, clearly.

Of course. I am sure that is exactly how it happened. That was a very sudden epiphany, I must say. Also, they found an excellent way to avoid those pesky cancellation clauses.

Bravo.

A sudden epiphany? No, a gradual realization, through the actions of people like you acting on behalf of their allies (when you were NADC) and also through the move to Black that they undertook a few weeks before.

Completely agree on the cancelation clauses, great job avoiding the expired cancelation clauses LoSS \o/

By waiting until they expire??

MUAH HAHAHHAHAHAAAA - OUR EVIL PLAN IS EXPOSED!!!

Also:

:psy:

You are terrible people, the scum of the earth for waiting for your cancelation clauses to expire, and then not attacking the people like you said you wouldn't. TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

LoSS = We're on this side... for now

LoSS = We are with our actual friends...not the users and abusers.

A sudden epiphany? No, a gradual realization, through the actions of people like you acting on behalf of their allies (when you were NADC) and also through the move to Black that they undertook a few weeks before.

Completely agree on the cancelation clauses, great job avoiding the expired cancelation clauses LoSS \o/

You are terrible people, the scum of the earth for waiting for your cancelation clauses to expire, and then not attacking the people like you said you wouldn't. TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

LoSS = We are with our actual friends...not the users and abusers.

Excuse me, but you're either ignorant of the history between LoSS and Echelon or just plainly trolling. As a former member of Echelon's diplomatic staff that spent months in negotiations with the NPO to help get LoSS out of their old neutrality, repaying us by canceling our treaties when we need them most, and then declaring on our allies who are legitimately defending us is not honorable in the slightest.

Glad the restructuring went well.

So, you guys bail on every treaty partner you had? Just like that?

Nice.

When they are people like you, I don't think that its bailing. Its more "realizing that your allies are incompetent and/or manipulative" and will just use you.

I especially love the bold part. That reminds me of someone.

One entry found.

Main Entry:

ma·nip·u·late Listen to the pronunciation of manipulate

Pronunciation:

\mə-ˈni-pyə-ˌlāt\

Function:

transitive verb

a: to manage or utilize skillfully b: to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage

So you used your allies' (plural) protections at a time that you needed them the most, for, I don't even know how many months now, and 2 days before the war, you "restructure" and pick the side you want to be on. Let me know if these names ring a bell: TPF, MCXA, Zenith, Valhalla, Echelon and NPO. It's the alliances you befriend and gave your trust to, and then turned your back on, choose to ignore and dishonor your agreements with. Lots of karma there, huh?

So you used your allies' (plural) protections at a time that you needed them the most, for, I don't even know how many months now, and 2 days before the war, you "restructure" and pick the side you want to be on. Let me know if these names ring a bell: TPF, MCXA, Zenith, Valhalla, Echelon and NPO. It's the alliances you befriend and gave your trust to, and then turned your back on, choose to ignore and dishonor your agreements with. Lots of karma there, huh?

Well, congrats on the "restructuring."

Restructuring - a euphemism for getting rid of inconvenient relationships

I'm absolutely loving that all these random NPO connected alliances are talking about how we have no honor.

Lets talk about Honor.

The NAAC went to war with the NPO. Knowing we couldn't win or do much damage we went too and got slaughtered for our honor.

FARK were bullied by the initiative to the point of global war for their protection. We were on the side of honor and protection for a helpless alliance.

The initiative makes up bull theories to start great war 3 and again we honorably defend our allies agains't impossible odds.

Where did acting with honor get us?

Our enemies force us into pink, Attempt to crush us diplomatically by reducing our MDP's to PIAT's.

The NPO consisting of 900 members finds a new reason to attack LoSS after its shattered by GW3 and the initiative looking to bandwagon on 130 members because we only surrendered to VE and not the entire initiative. The peace is kept only because we surrender again TWICE!! to our enemies of gw3 for causing an international situation that the Pacificans brought to the attention of the cyberverse but we created it. HONEST!!

So we MAN IP U LATE our way back into the good books of our oppressors.

Keep our anger hidden for 2 years over how we were treated for honoring treaties.

Watching as the former Initiative alliances play Diplomat with us pushing us in front of them as a shield for the next war.

Then finally 2 years of silence, preparation, if you say so manipulation turns to aggression.

Because at the end of the day

WE ARE LOSS AND THIS IS JUST WHAT WE DO

4 Wars agains't Pacifica, 4 Years. WERE NOT GONNA STOP TILL YOUR GONE.

Glory to those who convinced the enemy of their enemy was their friend!

I'm absolutely loving that all these random NPO connected alliances are talking about how we have no honor.

Lets talk about Honor.

The NAAC went to war with the NPO. Knowing we couldn't win or do much damage we went too and got slaughtered for our honor.

FARK were bullied by the initiative to the point of global war for their protection. We were on the side of honor and protection for a helpless alliance.

The initiative makes up bull theories to start great war 3 and again we honorably defend our allies agains't impossible odds.

Our enemies force us into pink, Attempt to crush us diplomatically by reducing our MDP's to PIAT's.

The NPO consisting of 900 members finds a new reason to attack LoSS after its shattered by GW3 and the initiative looking to bandwagon on 130 members because we only surrendered to VE and not the entire initiative. The peace is kept only because we surrender again TWICE!! to our enemies of gw3 for causing an international situation that the Pacificans brought to the attention of the cyberverse but we created it. HONEST!!

Keep our anger hidden for 2 years over how we were treated for honoring treaties.

Watching as the former Initiative alliances play Diplomat with us pushing us in front of them as a shield for the next war.

Then finally 2 years of silence, preparation, if you say so manipulation turns to aggression.

This isn't just about Pacifica. You betrayed five other alliances whose names aren't "Pacifica." You preach that Pacifica is the dirtiest, most evilest alliance out there yet look at what you did. Your hands aren't clean and people will remember that the next time they sign a treaty with you.

Lets talk about Honor.

Reading the LoSS history...I agree

Words

Echelon neither existed, nor had a place at the negotiating table when LoSS was put into forced neutrality. We had everything to do with helping getting you out of it, simply because we didn't think you as an alliance had been given a fair shake, as did several other former allies now turned evil oppressors. You can generalize just to develop some justification for the mindless opportunism of your alliance, but Echelon had literally nothing to do with any of the perceived wrongs inflicted on you.

Edited by RossGarner