LOSS Nations in Anarchy 20 hours after DOW: 4

Legion Nations in Anarchy 30 seconds before DoW: 20

Legion Nations in Anarchy 20 hours after DoW: 60

Other helpful statistics:

LOSS Nations 30 seconds before DoW: 180

LOSS Nations 20 hours after DoW: 182

Legion nations 30 seconds before DoW: 410

Legion Nations 20 hours after DoW: 390

All "DoW"s refer to the LOSS declaration of war last night.

Legion entered this war with 390 members, so I have no idea where you got the number of 410. Also our anarchy count went up mostly thanks to the nations we had already been at war with lobbing nukes at us.

Anywho, I do wish LoSS the best of luck, and hope we can be friends once the dust settles.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem, there is a reason I advise Legionnaires against posting stats on the BB. They bite you on the bottom. Because I'm polite this will be more of a gentle nibble.

Yes, well done on that. I'd be more impressed if we weren't hot fighting 4-6 other alliances mostly singlehandedly at the time (I'm a bit vague here because who knows exactly when who came in).

Still, numbers count for nothing. Concentrate on the fun, that's the thing.

And thanky PHD for your kind words.

You guys have several alliances at war with you, true, but you also have allies helping against them. LoSS and Legion are in the same boat, because I know that LoSS is at war with at least 4 alliances.

A wisp-thin Tutsi teenager in an 1870s British army uniform appears, followed by a plumper Parsi in an identical uniform. "LOSS is at war!" the thin soldiers shouts, shaking a Bolt-Action Rifle in the air. "Go LOSS! Wooo! Chew 'em up like a Panther in a steak factory!"

The Parsi soldier winces and quickly slaps her college in the face. "You stupid lout! Don't you know they're fighting on the other side? We're in GDA now!"

The thin soldier lowers his head. "But, it's LOSS..." he pouts.

Legion is doing very well given the circumstances - you're certainly well covered by Karma's forces... I don't deny you that.

Warring with four alliances is enough for us though thankyou very much :P

Too bad we can't control how many alliances declare on us. Not sure how we got nine. It seemed that we declared on RoK, and then RoK got 8 or 9 allies on us.

But, we're doing well, the pep talks we got before the war were pretty good, they consisted of four words, "We're not paper tigers." Apparently we have to prove we aren't - I also think we're doing quite well, good to see my vision on the situation is supported, so I know I'm not insane. :P

Too bad we can't control how many alliances declare on us. Not sure how we got nine. It seemed that we declared on RoK, and then RoK got 8 or 9 allies on us.

But, we're doing well, the pep talks we got before the war were pretty good, they consisted of four words, "We're not paper tigers." Apparently we have to prove we aren't - I also think we're doing quite well, good to see my vision on the situation is supported, so I know I'm not insane. :P

Peace for legion is only a chat away. LOSS would never give Legion harsh terms, we've fought alongside you before in many wars. Our attack is not a personal vendetta.

Also hello Minyeshi my good friend!

• 5 months later...