Announcement from the GGA

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m glad I took the time to catch up today.

Your DoW is one of the most pitiful pieces of work I have ever read.

You roll in and say, “Last night the GGA canceled the Round table Accords with the NPO”

Then you go on to say “What the GGA didn't do was cancel 1V.”

What is this? Are you trying a “ne ner ne ner ne ner?”

Did you think you were being sneaky? Do you think that the entire world doesn’t know what was up? If not, read here: http://fileserv.assimilator.org/hegemony.txt

What you expressed in this DoW is nothing more than rambling gibberish from a group of cowards.

This is doing it right: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55051

MCXA has regained honor

Here is doing it wrong: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55031

GGA has reveled itself to be nothing but a bunch of low down, lying, stank cowards. To be honest I am surprised you even came up with the stones to write the lie you call a DoW.

Know this, even if, by some miracle GGA ends up on the winning side, you will be for ever known as a worthless bunch of lying cowards. You will never be able to wash off the stench of fear and cowardice.

You roll in and say, “Last night the GGA canceled the Round table Accords with the NPO”

Did you think you were being sneaky? Do you think that the entire world doesn’t know what was up? If not, read here: http://fileserv.assimilator.org/hegemony.txt

What you expressed in this DoW is nothing more than rambling gibberish from a group of cowards.

This is doing it right: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55051

MCXA has regained honor

Here is doing it wrong: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55031

GGA has reveled itself to be nothing but a bunch of low down, lying, stank cowards. To be honest I am surprised you even came up with the stones to write the lie you call a DoW.

Know this, even if, by some miracle GGA ends up on the winning side, you will be for ever known as a worthless bunch of lying cowards. You will never be able to wash off the stench of fear and cowardice.

QFT - MXCA gained some respect by admitting their mistake and not lying about it - GGA and their 4-day warchests didn't have much respect to lose, but they still found a way to do it...

A screwed up first assault is far worse than an early assault that goes well.

However, I don't think this is the real problem with the GGA's DoW and subsequent actions. During one of my brief stints in that alliance (I was essentially a ghost using their AA for protection while I dealt with RL issues, and for that I will always be grateful) I learned that forum activity is extremely low, which is symptomatic of their low level of activity.

I believe this may be part of the reason they have all those asinine awards. It (kinda) keeps people interested. (True story - The GGA owes me a Level 9 plane medal. gimme gimme gimme)

The GGA could have declared war twenty-three hours before update and the results would have been identical.

It was sad then. It's sad now.

A screwed up first assault is far worse than an early assault that goes well.

However, I don't think this is the real problem with the GGA's DoW and subsequent actions. During one of my brief stints in that alliance (I was essentially a ghost using their AA for protection while I dealt with RL issues, and for that I will always be grateful) I learned that forum activity is extremely low, which is symptomatic of their low level of activity.

I believe this may be part of the reason they have all those asinine awards. It (kinda) keeps people interested. (True story - The GGA owes me a Level 9 plane medal. gimme gimme gimme)

The GGA could have declared war twenty-three hours before update and the results would have been identical.

It was sad then. It's sad now.

A couple of things:

First: You have to apply for that level 9 medal (you lazy bum). :P

Second: The medal ceremony represents a fairly old tradition in the alliance. I believe it dates back to Prodigal Chieftain's era (I could be wrong, and if it doesn't, it dates back to right after the coup). It's been labeled as a joke (mostly for the level 9 bomber and fighter medals), but as a Grand Global Alliance member, it was great to see what I did that was acknowledged as helpful to the alliance.

Third: I will agree that activity is a problem. The alliance facilitates the ability for people to be uninvolved in alliance affairs, but that didn't have to be detrimental to the alliance nearly as much as it has been lately. Military drills can weed out people who don't pay attention/don't care to following military orders. At the same time, having advanced preparation, such as putting the alliance on high alert, would have helped a ton. When you have notice of a potential war for weeks in advance and fail to notify members to be prepared militarily until a day or less, that's a problem. Thinking they would not be involved was poor foresight on their part, and they should not be surprised that only four people managed a blitz when they needed to strike hard and strike fast.

A couple of things:

First: You have to apply for that level 9 medal (you lazy bum). :P

Oh, I totally did.

Second: The medal ceremony represents a fairly old tradition in the alliance. I believe it dates back to Prodigal Chieftain's era (I could be wrong, and if it doesn't, it dates back to right after the coup). It's been labeled as a joke (mostly for the level 9 bomber and fighter medals), but as a Grand Global Alliance member, it was great to see what I did that was acknowledged as helpful to the alliance.

None of which does anything to get me my damn medal.

Third: I will agree that activity is a problem. The alliance facilitates the ability for people to be uninvolved in alliance affairs, but that didn't have to be detrimental to the alliance nearly as much as it has been lately. Military drills can weed out people who don't pay attention/don't care to following military orders. At the same time, having advanced preparation, such as putting the alliance on high alert, would have helped a ton. When you have notice of a potential war for weeks in advance and fail to notify members to be prepared militarily until a day or less, that's a problem. Thinking they would not be involved was poor foresight on their part, and they should not be surprised that only four people managed a blitz when they needed to strike hard and strike fast.

Very true. GGA had more people show up for the war with FAN than for this war. Coordination was quite non-existent in the FAN war, but when a lot of people show up, the job always seems to get done somehow. (Those who have planned/coordinated attacks will know precisely what I mean. At the end of the day, all you really care about is how many people show up to fight. You worry about the details in the reports....but really, you hope no one notices the mistakes.)

You have hit the nail on the head, but I think you are actually trying to derail the discussion about my Level 9 Medal. Well played, sir.

MCXA has regained honor

I'm sorry I took the time to read this hypocritical trash.

At some point you will have to tell me why those logs are relevant at all to our DoW, and the fact that we declared that we canceled an MADP, but did not cancel One Vision, accept for your pompous and frankly tiring "ZOMG lulz GGa" they have no point in the discussion.

But please, who am I to stop you from pontificating from your pedestal. Please...continue...there is little I can do to stop you.

I'm sorry I took the time to read this hypocritical trash.

At some point you will have to tell me why those logs are relevant at all to our DoW, and the fact that we declared that we canceled an MADP, but did not cancel One Vision, accept for your pompous and frankly tiring "ZOMG lulz GGa" they have no point in the discussion.

But please, who am I to stop you from pontificating from your pedestal. Please...continue...there is little I can do to stop you.

I do believe I will continue to Pontificate, the fact that you canceled the MADP and yet tout One Vision is total "ZOMG lulz GGa"