Viceroy of NPO

Metty

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Appointing a viceroy would just be more of the same. An Allied Administration Council; now that's something new.

So you're saying we should turn the NPO into a Cybernations version of Germany after WWII and divide oversight of their alliance by each alliance who fought against them?

You sir, are brilliant. ^_^

Also, sup Maddog?

Oh, I almost forgot; I'd say either Chickenzilla, RV, mpol or Doitzel. Its a tough call for me on this.

Edited by Emperor Marx

I'm not sure that NPO will accept a viceroy under any circumstances.

They wouldn't and lets face it.. it is a violation of The TOS .. this thread should be locked on that merit alone..

Sorry MoDs, I know go head and give it to me...

Wouldn't wish it on any alliance, although opening that vault of dirty secrets for the past 3 years would be quite entertaining to say the least.

They're really not that interesting.

I'd add my voice to those against the establishment of a Viceroy at NPO. You're fighting them for a reason - don't descend to their level or that reason means nothing. It's not like they'd actually ever accept that anyway. If they did I'd be entirely disappointed in them. I would say that the current leadership must be removed from power and never allowed to hold office again.

God i LOL when i sw this. NPO will not lose.

Look at the threads look who is standing back and not commiting.

Think outside of the box

I assure you, each and every one of those alliances & nations have been accounted for & hold a target on their backs. This whole event wasen't something that was just set up over night. Karma is just itching for them to enter the war.

They wouldn't and lets face it.. it is a violation of The TOS .. this thread should be locked on that merit alone..

Sorry MoDs, I know go head and give it to me...

Its only a violation of ToS to force admin root access to anothers board. A viceroy with a see-all mask is alright.

Edited by Rajistani

Mpol wouldn't want it. We need to give to someone who can do something with it, and isn't leading an alliance. FAN is getting peace potentially, mpol has things to do there.

Electron Sponge.

Edited by Rajistani

Mpol wouldn't want it. We need to give to someone who wants it and someone who can do something with it.

Electron Sponge.

I've already come out in opposition to there even being a viceroy. :P

I do admit that the thought of it makes me giggle. I'd never actually accept such a role however. It would be a conflict of interest with my position as Viceroy of ODN.