Viceroy of NPO

Metty

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I'm not saying it wasn't good gameplay. I'm saying you lot are just as bad as we were, and will probably become worse over time.

I'm going to enjoy watching it.

I thought you said you were quitting CN?

(btw....I'm astounded that anyone is taking this thread seroiusly)

I do not think there should be a Viceroy in this or any other game, forums are the intellectual property of the alliance which created them and have a real life financial value, also having one will contradict the all those complaints people had towards the NPO. Either way i do not think the NPO would agree to anything like that anyway

Though I doubt there'll ever be a viceroy on the spirit of the conflict against NPO, well,... Karma demands to atleast discuss of the possibility of who (y'know karma she a -, shut yer mouth, y'know amma talkin bout karma). Atleast for the lulz.

mpol maybe.

Last I checked Viceroys are illegal in CN, as you have to give some control to personal RL property. The forcible giving of RL property is illegal as was dictated over a year ago. That means giving someone Admin access to someone's personal property.

But, if there is a viceroy, I would say Van Hoo.

Last I checked Viceroys are illegal in CN, as you have to give some control to personal RL property. The forcible giving of RL property is illegal as was dictated over a year ago. That means giving someone Admin access to someone's personal property.

But, if there is a viceroy, I would say Van Hoo.

I'd say the in rule goes further than just admin acess. The rule boils down to using in game means to leverage real life property. Leveraging an alliance to give someone even simple membership status would also in my opinion be a violation of that rule.

We have absolute power? *chuckles*

We are very good at what we do, but there is only one God and He is Admin.

I'm expecting quite a bit of political instability once this war ends. And that's a good thing, it makes things interesting.

OOC: I like your sig, it made me laugh.

Edited by Azaghul

Guess I've misread all the bloodlust on the boards, compiled with the actions that if we do them they're bad, but if you do them, they're just. I guess we need to redefine the word.

Oh Dilber I know you know better than that. You are taking the pent up aggression of base level members that have been beaten up and put under harsh terms multiple times and then trying to label them as hypocrites?

This is war Dilber and just because we are the moral side does not mean that we will not wage it to the best of our ability, we will bring our A game just like I know you know we should.

The true show of the difference between Karma and the Hegemony will be when Karma wins this war and we all see the terms that are given and the way the alliances of Karma handle being in a position of power.

I understand your need to spin this but also know you have better spin in you than that.

Edit: and also a bit off topic but you guys are really going with Dogma? Really? That is perhaps the wost propaganda line I have ever seen, not only because it is ridiculously cheesy in how you are applying it but because calling yourself Dogma implies such arrogance and a sense of entitlement. Basically calling yourself that says that you agree with all the things we say about you.

Edited by KingSrqt

This is war Dilber and just because we are the moral side does not mean that we will not wage it to the best of our ability, we will bring our A game just like I know you know we should.

Yes, because people with morals pretend to have peace negotiations, then back out at the last second and let the second wave attack. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? Last I checked, that was called "lying".

Edited by Cuatela