Viceroy of NPO

Metty

I've already come out in opposition to there even being a viceroy. :P

I do admit that the thought of it makes me giggle. I'd never actually accept such a role however. It would be a conflict of interest with my position as Viceroy of ODN.

Meh.. Merge them and do both?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a viceroy would be a good idea. The consistent failure of the NPO to treat anybody else in the game with much respect is well documented. Maybe a month or two under the rule of somebody else will aid in breaking their spirit.

Imposing a viceroy would be pretty ironic, I suppose.

But I think the idea of all this is to move on from that sort of thing, isn't it?

CK was an idiot, but assuming there's going to be a viceroy, then Wally, hell yeah!

Alright...Venizelos, once and for all: Who are you a reroll of? :P

You can even PM me it. I'll never tell. :awesome:

I have never been a fan of people screaming "<random person> for viceroy!" or the practice in itself. That's not going to change just because the "right" side is winning.

Thank god the TOS doesn’t permit it anymore.

Edited by Medraut

They're really not that interesting.

I'd add my voice to those against the establishment of a Viceroy at NPO. You're fighting them for a reason - don't descend to their level or that reason means nothing. It's not like they'd actually ever accept that anyway. If they did I'd be entirely disappointed in them. I would say that the current leadership must be removed from power and never allowed to hold office again.

Well, since you are passing it up I'd say Rebel Virginia. I'd also accept it because it would friggin' hilarious. As long as the Viceroy were an "enemy of the Pacific", which leaves quite a few options, then I'd be happy.

In reality, there wont be one as it's a dated and sad tactic.

If NPO falls, and the anti-NPO crowd gives harsh surrender terms or a viceroy, then they will have proven that they are hypocrites and that their war was not for honor as they claim. They will simply be NPO v2.0.

You can look at it that way, or the other way of looking at it is paying back a debt to the so many that have been wronged in the past.

If Karma put in a Viceroy they will betray all that they said they stood for

Not true. Karma would have to declare sole sovereignty over a color, bully it's policies onto others, and betray alliances that were once affiliated with it.

No, Karma has little in common with NPO, or what they stand for.

Not true. Karma would have to declare sole sovereignty over a color, bully it's policies onto others, and betray alliances that were once affiliated with it.

No, Karma has little in common with NPO, or what they stand for.

I cant locate the Free GATO thread, but Im pretty sure there was anti viceroy posts in that thread or some others around the same time. Will Karma fall at the first hurdle? remember, what goes around comes around.

They're really not that interesting.

I'd add my voice to those against the establishment of a Viceroy at NPO. You're fighting them for a reason - don't descend to their level or that reason means nothing. It's not like they'd actually ever accept that anyway. If they did I'd be entirely disappointed in them. I would say that the current leadership must be removed from power and never allowed to hold office again.

Again, you will be disappointed.

Edited by James Dahl