Viceroy of NPO

Metty

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bah I wanted to see that answer! you guys dont play fair

oh, I'm not saying it wasn't good gameplay. I'm saying you lot are just as bad as we were, and will probably become worse over time.

I'm going to enjoy watching it.

oh, I'm not saying it wasn't good gameplay. I'm saying you lot are just as bad as we were, and will probably become worse over time.

I'm not sure I would make that assumption easily. But, you guys I sometimes had a problem with(not usually), it was more a problem with the alliances that surrounded you.

Also, a viceroy is an idiotic idea. White peace ftw after a few weeks.

Edited by President Obama

I'm not sure I would make that assumption easily. But, you guys I sometimes had a problem with(not usually), it was more a problem with the alliances that surrounded you.

I await the New Order trying to hold power without using their power. That would be even funnier.

Why are viceroys against the rules?

Demanding control or whatnot of someone's property or resources outside the game is against the rules, and generally viceroys are only effective if they can ensure they have access to all forums of the alliance. As far as I'm aware, viceroys aren't explicitly illegal, but the game rules do make them much more difficult to use effectively now.

Also, I don't have any doubt that there are a number of alliances in this coalition who are raging and complaining about how terrible NPO has been who will only be worse. After all, there's a reason we felt moved to take out GOONS and not NPO.

I'm saying you lot are just as bad as we were, and will probably become worse over time.

Baloney - I seriously want to know how one enacts change in CN by handing out butterflys, sunshine and rainbows. I think Karma thus far has shown, although many rank and file are bloodthirsty for revenge, that the leaders have no intention of carrying out what some of the "OWF andarass crowd" may spew on the forums.

Can you imagine if NPO opinion was based on what ALL of your members have spewed on these forums over the years.

As much as I chuckle at some of the irony here I'm not sure we will have better totalitarians should the NPO be overthrown. I've seen ideals thrown out the window when power becomes available all too often.

Just look at Vox

Edited by Count da Silva

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but honestly, you guys finally messed up and now its another alliance's chance to play the bad guy.

Its the great cycle of planets like Bob.

Lets just hope this new alliance, or group, finds a way to do it better. Why not try?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but honestly, you guys finally messed up and now its another alliance's chance to play the bad guy.

Its the great cycle of planets like Bob.

Lets just hope this new alliance, or group, finds a way to do it better. Why not try?

We have absolute power? *chuckles*

We are very good at what we do, but there is only one God and He is Admin.

Guess I've misread all the bloodlust on the boards, compiled with the actions that if we do them they're bad, but if you do them, they're just. I guess we need to redefine the word.

It depends on who you do it to and why.

You, for example, took pride in stomping the only hippie alliance in the game all because they edited one of your posts on their board.

We, on the other hand, will take pride in stomping you because of all of the unjust stompings you have perpetrated over the past 3 years.

To fail to understand and acknowledge this is nihilism.

Also, I nominate valid de impala for viceroy. There he can edit your posts with impunity no matter how loudly you cry.

Edited by Detlev

It depends on who you do it to and why.

You, for example, took pride in stomping the only hippie alliance in the game all because they edited one of your posts on their board.

We, on the other hand, will take pride in stomping you because of all of the unjust stompings you have perpetrated over the past 3 years.

To fail to understand and acknowledge this is nihilism.

Also, I nominate valid de impala for viceroy. There he can edit your posts with impunity no matter how loudly you cry.

Valid and I worked out our differences later, but there was a lot more then that.