Viceroy of NPO

Metty

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viceroy mpol would be amazing...

But Viceroys are stupid. There shouldn't and won't be one.

I'm not down with the whole viceroy thing. Besides after hours of failed negotiations about how I was spying on myself in an attempt to cause my own destruction I might just implode and create a black hole that would suck in all of Cyberverse.

viceroys are against the rules... sadly

Not true. Forcing someone to give you control of their forums is against the rules, that admittedly makes installing a viceroy more difficult but not impossible.

That is irrelevant though because THERE WILL BE NO VICEROY

Not true. Karma would have to declare sole sovereignty over a color, bully it's policies onto others, and betray alliances that were once affiliated with it.

No, Karma has little in common with NPO, or what they stand for.

You too, will be disappointed.

I say let FAN decide that if/when NPO surrenders to them. I personally, abhor the practice. It's too... Pacifican for my taste.

I agree with this. Establishing a viceroy is something the NPO would do. If this coalition is against all that the NPO has done, then they will not place a "viceroy" in charge.

Come up with a better name, then maybe

Edit: I also agree with a possible 'Nuremberg'. That would show the fairness and justice of Karma

Edited by Defiant

I'd like to know your opinions and suggestions as to who should be Viceroy of NPO after the war is over.

^_^

The real question is how many of you are gonna be under the Jackboot of the NPO as we defeat all who come against us.

COME AND HAVE A GO IF YA THINK YA HARD ENOUGH

Guess I've misread all the bloodlust on the boards, compiled with the actions that if we do them they're bad, but if you do them, they're just. I guess we need to redefine the word.

Please, by all means continue with what you are saying.

What in particular are those in Karma being complete hypocrites. Some things the NPO is despised, not everything.