A Joint Announcement

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacifica wouldn't die for anybody.

These alliances, late as they may be, are realizing based on the events of the last 24 hours, that even after all this time and all this camaraderie, NPO doesn't actually care about them or any of their allies. They're thinking back through the years, as did we, and seeing NPO's actions in a whole light - that of truth.

Karma brought that light upon them. I feel sorry for and proud of each of those alliances, not for NPO, because they had the wool pulled off of their eyes and they're doing something about it. They're doing the right thing. Whether it's too little/too late, that isn't for me to call, but I know the guys I'm still allied with after all this mess happened are all good people who have and will keep my respect.

No, they didn't realize that NPO didn't care about them, they realized that they were going to lose.

Hey remember when Valhalla and TPF and the OPP and their friends rolled BAPS and TDSM8 was treatied to them? Do you remember what the 17 of us did? We fought.

TDSM8: More balls than Valhalla, IRON, GGA, TPF, and OG put together.

Quoted for not only truth, BUT FOR SHOWING SOME SPINE. $%&@in admin guys, don't you have any shame? Defend your allies in a situation when you aren't clearly favored to win.

You're all really sad.. each and every alliance that has deserted NPO.

Pacifica wouldn't die for anybody.

These alliances, late as they may be, are realizing based on the events of the last 24 hours, that even after all this time and all this camaraderie, NPO doesn't actually care about them or any of their allies. They're thinking back through the years, as did we, and seeing NPO's actions in a whole light - that of truth.

Karma brought that light upon them. I feel sorry for and proud of each of those alliances, not for NPO, because they had the wool pulled off of their eyes and they're doing something about it. They're doing the right thing. Whether it's too little/too late, that isn't for me to call, but I know the guys I'm still allied with after all this mess happened are all good people who have and will keep my respect.

Oh $%&@ that !@#$%^&*, you were all in on it together.

Damn straight Virilus.

I'm all for NPO being isolated, but this is just ridiculous.

Then again, I suppose this is a sort of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" deal. But this war would have been even, but at the first marginal possibility of defeat, you turn tail and run. Even NPO doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

Obvious ploy to save NPO allies is obvious. They are going to rebuild the NPO, and nothing will be changed. Karma is coming for you. Actually, MK has a PIAT with NPO right now. Canceling in a time of war with no notice is certainly a aggressive breach against NPO. Maybe that means MK is entitled to do whatever we want?

When your day comes you will wish you hadn't done this. You will wish you had stood like men instead of fleeing like rats because i can guarantee that no one will stand for you.

and your day will come.

I agree completely with this post.

<semi-OOC>Within 24 hours, I have gone to trepidation to excitement at a nice plain war, to much lolz at seeing the NPO dig itself a grave to utter sympathy for the NPO and complete disgust for several alliances. Today has been such a work of art. It's so evocative, I want to cry. Honestly, thank you, NPO, TORN, OV, Karma, and now this batch of traitorous scum. You've made my three years in CN worth it, all just for this one night.</>

Edited by Great Lord Moth

Do you even begin to understand the stain on all of your records you are going to have?

Do you even understand what a MADP means?

Every single one of you needs to go and look up the word loyalty. You are all extremely far from it. For once i feel bad for the NPO that they were absolutely left in the dust, but then again i don't because they had it coming. Every single one of you will have your day..pieces of filth. In my 686 days of playing this game i've never seen such dishonesty and backstabbing in my life. You should be ashamed of your alliance, your flag and everything you stand for, which is nothing.

I pity alliances such as you.

Edited by Supra25900

Hahaha, this is rich. Its horrible, wooo hooo, maybe all the alliances have "honor" like you stated. You people dont know anything.

How many MADPs, MDPs, etc have been dropped in the past few days? But now since everyone's like "fight fight fight" and many of NPOs allies take a amicable road your all angry. Give me a break.

Edited by Jimmy2e

Pathetic mass cancellation is pathetic. Ploy, cowardly move by the masses, or NPO self-sacrifice? I'm confused.

I hope for the sake of all of us involved, that if anybody has treaties with these alliances that they be cancelled immediately and that no new ones be created.