A Joint Announcement

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you enjoy your lives in isolation. Any alliance that signs with you after such a show of cowardice deserves the same respect you guy get, which is none btw.

I seriously could of expected this from some of your alliances like Valhalla and TPF. After all, you were founded on the basis of cowardice, good to know that old habits die hard.

Edited by Pocho

So now it isn't honorable, why is that?

In reality these decisions were made before the group of DoW's for reasons other than the war itself. This has nothing to do with anyone being afraid to lose infrastructure and everything to do with the way NPO acted in regards to their handling of their portion of the war and planning up to it. You all just saw ODN tell everyone they would not be honoring their treaties to anyone connected to our side and you all greeted this with hailing. Why, not because you really agreed with anything the ODN did, but simply because it suited your own side and you liked to see NPO lose more support. Get off your !@#$@#$ high horses this is a !@#$@#$ game and take your victory. I am sicked by the amount of vehemence and the overt double standard those resorting to out right slander of a group of sovereign alliances choosing to cancel a treaty have displayed. Those of you who have jumped ship on the NPO and the rest of us in the past, namely VE, our reasons are no different than your own, you all have absolutely no right to judge us or choose what our own intentions are for yourself you all were not in the calls, you all were not in the chats.

You cannot walk away claiming the "victim".

You were part of this entire system from the start. Some of you who canceled CAUSED this war.

Don't be tools.

EDIT:

On top of what I've said, you guys were talking crap to Karma ALL DAY. You are such babies.

DONT LET THEM CURBSTOMP ME!

Edited by Nizzle

In reality these decisions were made before the group of DoW's for reasons other than the war itself. This has nothing to do with anyone being afraid to lose infrastructure and everything to do with the way NPO acted in regards to their handling of their portion of the war and planning up to it. You all just saw ODN tell everyone they would not be honoring their treaties to anyone connected to our side and you all greeted this with hailing. Why, not because you really agreed with anything the ODN did, but simply because it suited your own side and you liked to see NPO lose more support. Get off your !@#$@#$ high horses this is a !@#$@#$ game and take your victory. I am sicked by the amount of vehemence and the overt double standard those resorting to out right slander of a group of sovereign alliances choosing to cancel a treaty have displayed. Those of you who have jumped ship on the NPO and the rest of us in the past, namely VE, our reasons are no different than your own, you all have absolutely no right to judge us or choose what our own intentions are for yourself you all were not in the calls, you all were not in the chats.

How about those handy cancellation periods?

I made a post already, but I feel I should try and explain myself more, although I'm finding myself at a loss of words.

To Pacifica:

Although I don't agree with a lot of NPO and their actions recently, I as a former member, give you my personal support. You guys have stood by your "allies" for two years now allowing them to feed off your power. They dropped you immediately at the first sign of trouble, you deserve better. Good luck with everything in the upcoming weeks. Revenge will be sweet when it comes.

To the traitors:

You had to really try to $%&@ up more than NPO did last night, but you somehow managed to pull it out. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from you parasites. I hope you see no success and sign no more treaties after this. You have lost all the respect of the Cyberverse. You deserve nothing and it is my deepest desire to see you get what you deserve.

Edit: clarification

Edited by ConeBone69

Both sides of this war have double standards. You should be well aware of that by now.

You didn't expect to copy the Optional Defense Network and be called honorable, did you?

This has got to be one of the most pathetic thing i've seen in my 3 years playing this game.

Ditto!

I still wanna see a big war though. It's been a long time since there was a somewhat balanced World War.

Edited by brass

Funny how you all do it the exact day the war goes south and were all vehemently defending NPO before that and welcoming a war. Yeah I believe it.

It's a lot different when ODN is the victim of 2+ years of NPO backroom aggression and threats, never able to see the light of day for fear of getting stomped because the big, bad NPO hated them.

I mean, YOU PROFITED FROM YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO NPO. YOU'VE BEEN ON THEIR SIDE FOR ALL THESE YEARS.

And now, when NPO needs you most, you run away suddenly claiming that you've 'seen the light of day'.

Please.

IRON, I've never been more upset in an alliance than with you.

all i heard was Yadda Yadda Yadda, i dun wanna get stomped on. sorry but as others have said, this did not occur yesterday or just after NPO and TORN attacked, but instead happened when NPO started getting bumrushed. So instead of standing by your allies, you listened to the rumors, saw the writing on the wall and knew it was not gonna be a curbstomp in your favor. so you ran.

In the last war, we here at =LOST= stood side by side with our friends MK against the multiple alliances of Valhalla, NPO, IRON and TPF. My alliance had 70 members and we all knew we would suffer grievous losses, wiping out what we had worked so hard for to make our individual nations strong. We were razed to the ground, every one of us. Every single member of my alliance suffered; but not once, NOT ONCE, down to the weakest man did we ever question if we should fight or not. We stood side by side and honored our agreement.

I hope the whole lot of you are exterminated.

In fact I am getting sick just typing this...