A Joint Announcement

forget even "fighting for what you believe in"

how about "fighting for what you signed up for, for what you swore your name to?"

NPO hasn't displayed any new behavior this last few days. You have learned no new great insights into your ally. All has fit a general pattern. If you seriously were so dismayed, could you not have made your excuses a week ago? A month ago? A year ago? would it have been different in any way to tonight other than the minor detail that a large war was brewing? A war that was, before your exit, merely fairly even matched. Not even an outright conquest, but and honest to god actual fight, where while there might have been an advantage, the outcome was far from certain.

And you flee from a potentially loseable fight like you've seen your own graves, and leave your sworn ally, and your dignity, dying in a refuse pile.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Four times.

Four times I have fought and died with my friends while the likes of you strutted about these forums and beat your chest like arrogant $@s (The chickens). Four times, I have travelled to ZI for nothing more than the safety of my allies and those I would call friends.

And before a war has even begun, you turn tail and run like the cowards you truly are. Do you know how much you have trolled ODN? How much you have trolled me? How much you have trolled people like Nintenderek, Chickenzilla, Doitzel, Terry Howard, Starfox. And each and every one of them has more class and honour in their little finger than every single deadbeat one of you combined.

I, and thousands more have bled for nothing more than a flag, and the right to call it our own. You have bled for nothing.

Rot. Scum.

Genius.

I've been around CN since 2006 and I've never seen a night so epic.

o/ GR

"To seek out evil and corruption and destroy it."

Pacifica wouldn't die for anybody.

These alliances, late as they may be, are realizing based on the events of the last 24 hours, that even after all this time and all this camaraderie, NPO doesn't actually care about them or any of their allies. They're thinking back through the years, as did we, and seeing NPO's actions in a whole light - that of truth.

Karma brought that light upon them. I feel sorry for and proud of each of those alliances, not for NPO, because they had the wool pulled off of their eyes and they're doing something about it. They're doing the right thing. Whether it's too little/too late, that isn't for me to call, but I know the guys I'm still allied with after all this mess happened are all good people who have and will keep my respect.

You sir are a moron.

No one "lied" them into being tools and bullies.

Sort of like TORN.

Continuum, One Vision, et all are equally guilty.

Unfortunately the people you kept BEGGING to attack you all have more balls then all of you.

So now it isn't honorable, why is that?

In reality these decisions were made before the group of DoW's for reasons other than the war itself. This has nothing to do with anyone being afraid to lose infrastructure and everything to do with the way NPO acted in regards to their handling of their portion of the war and planning up to it. You all just saw ODN tell everyone they would not be honoring their treaties to anyone connected to our side and you all greeted this with hailing. Why, not because you really agreed with anything the ODN did, but simply because it suited your own side and you liked to see NPO lose more support. Get off your !@#$@#$ high horses this is a !@#$@#$ game and take your victory. I am sicked by the amount of vehemence and the overt double standard those resorting to out right slander of a group of sovereign alliances choosing to cancel a treaty have displayed. Those of you who have jumped ship on the NPO and the rest of us in the past, namely VE, our reasons are no different than your own, you all have absolutely no right to judge us or choose what our own intentions are for yourself you all were not in the calls, you all were not in the chats.

Edited by iamthey

Four times.

Four times I have fought and died with my friends while the likes of you strutted about these forums and beat your chest like arrogant $@s (The chickens). Four times, I have travelled to ZI for nothing more than the safety of my allies and those I would call friends.

And before a war has even begun, you turn tail and run like the cowards you truly are. Do you know how much you have trolled ODN? How much you have trolled me? How much you have trolled people like Nintenderek, Chickenzilla, Doitzel, Terry Howard, Starfox. And each and every one of them has more class and honour in their little finger than every single deadbeat one of you combined.

I, and thousands more have bled for nothing more than a flag, and the right to call it our own. You have bled for nothing.

Rot. Scum.

This post is easily the best and most legit post in this thread.

while I dislike the NPO history shows, GOONS, FAN, GATO, NPo, the closest allies cancel, not even the NPO deserved such betrayal

Oh yes they did.

Pacifica was terrible, but at least they had enough spine to pull the trigger and fight. You are nothing anymore. You cannot run - I hope you understand that you have united the entire cyberverse against you, and your time is over.

Goodbye.

Although I like you speaking of Pacifica in the past tense, NOTHING THAT THEY HAVE DONE INVOLVED SPINE! Whatever your opinion of these cancelations, don't lose perspective about that.

Also, 'sup Choop?

all that talk about how you guys were so brave and high and mighty about what you did to NpO. Now the tables turn and look. NpOs allies stood with her through hell, but you guys ran like cowards. I assure you this wont change anything, you will get whats coming to you in due time.

Way to actually raise the opinion of NPO in the world's eyes. Maybe not much but pity is a start. I just hope that isnt the plan with this announcement. Otherwise you guys might as well just keep Q to yourselves because I dont see any of you getting any other treaties for a long, long time.

You would have a decent chance of winning or at least give us a good fight if you stayed together and tried. In the War of the Coalition, BLEU and allies stuck together even though we all knew we would get stomped. A close war like this is when allies are most important. What kind of pathetic alliance only honors a treaty when they have guaranteed victory?