A Joint Announcement

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all enjoy being treatied to one another sufficiently, because I don't see how any organization of sound-minded leadership would ever consider associating with you again. This is despicable.

I really don't know who I dislike more right now. At least NPO has stood and fought at least once in their history. NONE of you have ever.

If IRON thinks it can become #1 alliance without having to spill any blood they are going to be in for a really unfortunate awakening.

Four times.

Four times I have fought and died with my friends while the likes of you strutted about these forums and beat your chest like arrogant $@s (The chickens). Four times, I have travelled to ZI for nothing more than the safety of my allies and those I would call friends.

And before a war has even begun, you turn tail and run like the cowards you truly are. Do you know how much you have trolled ODN? How much you have trolled me? How much you have trolled people like Nintenderek, Chickenzilla, Doitzel, Terry Howard, Starfox. And each and every one of them has more class and honour in their little finger than every single deadbeat one of you combined.

I, and thousands more have bled for nothing more than a flag, and the right to call it our own. You have bled for nothing.

Rot. Scum.

Edited by Virillus

At least we know who can keep their word in the cyberverse.

And just who would that be, Creed? The lousy half of the Ordinance of the Orders?

Absolutely pathetic. Pacifica may be jerks, but at least they're not cowards.

I beg to differ with that last part.

You guys are all cowards,what a shame now I'm starting to feel bad for the NPO at least they have guts while you guys come up with excuses and lies you guys are all pathetic

I certainly hope that this doesn't become the prevailing sentiment.

Edited by BigKat

Weren't all of these alliances talking !@#$? "Bring it" "I keep hearing people talking !@#$ but never attacking"

Didn't IRON say they wanted a war?

This is absurd.

Indeed. Speaking for months about how we should take them off their pedestal, how they would love for us to attack them. Where is that same fervor now?

This will not save you.

No, they will certainly not be saved from what they have sowed. People will not forget those who reveled in the ill-gotten spoils of a world dominated by NPO, only to attempt to weasel out at the hint of danger.

They will not be forgotten. Nor spared.

Congratulation IRON. You have effectively taken out the original FOUR members of the Initiative. First it was FAN, then GOONS, then the cancellations with NpO and NPO. I guess you guys didn't have the ballz to take them out when they were all in one, ay?