A Joint Announcement

Now that I think about it...

You know people are going to be coming for you and you will never get another true friend, like, ever. You have a better chance of fighting it now while you have an extra 930 nations in the NPO on your side.

Brilliant Political Move!

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not believe that any more alliances I respect could disappoint me tonight. You're no better than MHA and ODN. You wrote a check. Cash it or lose your credibility. Despicable. I never thought my allies were such cowards.

-Bama

I think it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to predict that a few of these alliances will meet fates much worse than if they had honored their treaties. As someone who fought overwhelming odds for the sake of my allies against this coalition last summer, I am sickened beyond words at this point.

Boy , I'm just certain that NPO should have accepted FAN's last white peace offer a few hours back . Now they will NOT be negotiating from a position of power .

MAJOR diplomatic fail .

To restate what everyone that I'm hearing is saying,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?! YOU NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND LIVE UP TO YOUR OBLIGATIONS!

Leaving your allies like this is rediculous. NAAC Stayed with their allies even though we could've done the same thing you did, did we know we'd end up like we did? Yes. IT'S CALLED HONOR !@#$%^! LEARN WHAT IT MEANS!

Given that there's a 48 hours cancellation period that is just being enacted tonight am I to presume that you are still honoring your treaties? Given the current state of Planet Bob I believe it is important that this be clarified as people are already insulting the honor of these alliances without knowing this simple fact.