A Joint Announcement

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will reiterate what the dozens have said before me.

Holy crap, to bail like this is ridiculous. I thought that NPO's CB was bad, but that pales in comparison to this.

Much respect lost.

PS. NO, I, Californian, call shenanigans.

I don't even know what to say to this. I thought surely these few alliances would still put in a good fight. It's either a farce to make people sympathetic towards the NPO, or you're all incredible cowards. Either way, you fail entirely. Good day.

You guys-“Bring it”

Us-“Alright *brings it*”

You guys-“OH SHI- RUN TO PEACE MODE FAST!”

Us-“Lol peace mode.”

You guys-“Ummm yea……We cancel our treaty with them cause we would lose.”

Seriously pathetic. As much as I enjoy watching NPO burn to the ground I had wished that some of you would go with them.

And don’t think this is the last time you will be targeted. Far from it, the world has changed, your reign is over and ours begins. Your style of politics will now be met with missiles and nukes. Enjoy cowering in fear for a long time.

For all the crap these guys dished out at FAN for being cowards and they go and pull this???

For god sakes people, go get a backbone and fight for what you believe in. You sorry excuses are surrendering BEFORE the war starts!!!

Your doin it WRONG!!!!!!

Cowards indeed!

Many of those alliances were leaching every war off every war the NPO was in, and now that being with the means defeat they run away the opposite way.

Pacifica, should surrender, pay the cheap fines, then slap those traitors around.