TPF change of command.

mhawk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't yet decided how I feel about this. But, I have removed my signature mocking you, for now, giving you the benefit of the doubt. Much has yet to unfold.

Why did TPF not honor their treaty? As their leader, did you not have the final say?

Edited by Captain Flinders

I haven't yet decided how I feel about this. But, I have removed my signature mocking you, for now, giving you the benefit of the doubt. Much has yet to unfold.

Why did TPF not honor their treaty? As their leader, did you not have the final say?

Seems like it was a Q decision, not just his and he isnt the only leader in TPF is he? Question is, what of the Q treaty itself? Can NPO be expelled? Will the others drop it and form a new bloc? Does it matter anymore that they are bound by it?

Seems like it was a Q decision, not just his and he isnt the only leader in TPF is he?

I don't think those cancellations were acting as a Q front. At least, Q was not mentioned at all in the cancellations. Besides, even if the rest of Q did decide not to defend NPO, TPF could still have without conflicting with the Mobius Accords. I believe mhawk was the TPF's sovereign and final say on such things.

I find myself still reeling from today's announcements. If all is as it appears to be I would say that you have followed the path that you feel is just. Nobody can fault you for that. Of course... they can still bomb you for it.

I find myself still reeling from today's announcements. If all is as it appears to be I would say that you have followed the path that you feel is just. Nobody can fault you for that. Of course... they can still bomb you for it.

I can promise I'll give more than they can ever take from me.

mhawk was the best thing TPF had going for it.

I told you a few days ago here that you were leading the wrong alliance and now we see the truth of that.

Molon Labe!

He was leading the alliance, he had control on what goes on. We didn't remove him, he stepped down. Just b/c you don't like the alliance, but like the alliance leader, doesn't mean he's in the wrong position. Obviously you have pre-disposed feelings about us no matter what direction our leader takes us in.

Edited by RKANYZ

He was leading the alliance, he had control on what goes on. We didn't remove him, he stepped down. Just b/c you don't like the alliance, but like the alliance leader, doesn't mean he's in the wrong position. Obviously you have pre-disposed feelings about us no matter what direction our leader takes us in.

It's the image that was built for you.

mhawk, despite not agreeing with you, I respect you.

You do not hesitate to leave your alliance if you think its wrong, and you dare to stand up for what you believe in.

CN needs more people like you.

Good luck, you will need it.

Edited by leprecon

Who is Beernuts?

Good show Mhawk although you had the authority to provoke TPF into the war on the side of NPO. That would have been a far greater move imo. Any reason you felt the reason not to?

Only because he cares about us too much. But we care about him too :wub:

Edited by Ham the Pharoah