TPF change of command.

mhawk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you were aiming for here, but I've always found you to be an interesting player. I hope this isn't how it appears...

I second this gentleman. Hopefully a better explanation will emerge in due time.

My guess is his alliance doesn't want to fight, but I am willing to make a bet with anyone in this thread that mhawk will.

This. Mhawk I said in a recent thread you seemed to be the most sensible member of TPF. This thread and the cancellations have just confirmed this for me. Congratulations on having a backbone Mhawk.

Also everyone quit acting like you know what just happened here, because from the looks of it most of you don't.

Well Mhawk left it very vague, he knows that speculation will ensue. This is just what happens when your an alliance who behaves in a certain way then pulls a quick stunt without an explanation to the masses.

Well Mhawk left it very vague, he knows that speculation will ensue. This is just what happens when your an alliance who behaves in a certain way then pulls a quick stunt without an explanation to the masses.

Edited my post for clarity.

I hereby appoint Beernuts as leader of TPF.

My word is my word.

EDIT for clarity-

[21:03] <mhawk> moo

[21:03] <Moo-cows> what?

[21:03] <mhawk> tpf is canceling, but I am not

[21:03] <mhawk> I'm resinging

[21:03] <mhawk> and fighting

roll the hard 6 man

Edited by agnews