TORN Announcement

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really WC?

I know Woody, I know most of the TORN gov and I know what the culture of TORN is. They would have fought to the end if their allies did not betray them without even thinking twice.

I don't know if you posted that out of ignorance or if you were trying to take a shot at TPF but TORN does not deserve to be the victim of Ignorance nor do they deserve to have their troubles used to take shots at unrelated alliances.

Hate to agree with Srqt, but NPO acted like their allies were irrelevant. Well, guess what, they're irrelevant now :lol:

I don't know anything about this other than the IRC rumors, but I do know that TORN is good people. Huge props for standing up for what you believe. There have not been many early-war cancellations in history that I would describe as honorable, but this is one.

Hail TORN! And does anyone else immediately think "bigwoody" every time a Billy Mays commercial comes on? <_< Quit trying to sell me the Awesome Auger, I'm not interested.

-Bama

MHA's announcement is much more dangerous in regards to that. I'm rather certain that TORN would have stuck by their allies if they had not felt known that their allies weren't sticking by them.

Fix'd. What's an ally under the bus, as they say?

NPO: You realize TORN was fighting this war for you, right? They went through all the trouble and you go behind their backs and try to pull off a stunt like that. When you needed to lead, you cowered in fear. Pathetic.

I'm agreeing with The AUT.

Hit the shelters people, the end is neigh.

Really WC?

I know Woody, I know most of the TORN gov and I know what the culture of TORN is. They would have fought to the end if their allies did not betray them without even thinking twice.

I don't know if you posted that out of ignorance or if you were trying to take a shot at TPF but TORN does not deserve to be the victim of Ignorance nor do they deserve to have their troubles used to take shots at unrelated alliances.

Srqt, whenever you speak angles listen. I'm proud to call you a friend.

For an optimist such as my self (several will lol at that) you could think of it as NPO trying to throw you under the bus was probably the thing that saved you guys from this war deal... karma? they did something bad to you that turned out good

all in all, i like thick, and me and bigwoody (other than massive kick fights) are aight.

Really WC?

This is correct, we were prepared to fight.

Wow I heard this might be coming but didn’t know for sure. Now that I see it I still am a bit shocked. I know the leaders of TORN can be good people, though I’ve seen them turn a blind eye to actions much like the current events times before. I’m a bit torn (hehe bad pun) on what to think.

Yes the current wrong was at least partially fixed, but TORNs actions previous to this event still make me doubt that this move was little more than an effort to save face and keep their NS where it is at.

I spoke to several TORN members before this all went down, even on the eve of war they were still itching to fight, despite the odds stacked against them.

Betrayal is the single biggest blow to an alliance morale, i see no way an alliance betrayed so badly could continue, i'm proud to say i stood by my convictions with you TORN, thankyou for coming through.