TORN Announcement

another coward came out !!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I wouldn't mind attacking you, aming.

So you declare war, realise you're going to be beaten and therefore pull out and cancel your treaty with NPO as well?

I recommend re-reading the OP. It clearly shows that this is not the case.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your dead TORN.

They'll come for you, and when they do I will do everything in my power to help see you fall.

Someone is mad they aren't currently on the winning side. Maybe if your leaders hadn't tried to negotiate a ceasefire without notifying TORN, they'd still be fighting with you. It's called respect, allies are supposed to have it for each other.

TORN was fine with playing NPO's bully boys as long as they had the numbers. The first time the numbers and public opinion went against them they baled and dropped their treaty. They were more than happy to fight through several beat down wars when they were doing the beating. They are nothing more than thugs and cowards and the fact that most of you are letting them off the hook that they so eagerly impaled themselves on is nothing short of disgusting.

This coming from an alliance on it's way to ZI and likely disbandment? ;)

I am not sure who you are but I doubt they are on their way to either. They are on their way to a loss, but I do not see them at ZI unless that is what they choose and they will not be forced to disband.

TORN was fine with playing NPO's bully boys as long as they had the numbers. The first time the numbers and public opinion went against them they baled and dropped their treaty. They were more than happy to fight through several beat down wars when they were doing the beating. They are nothing more than thugs and cowards and the fact that most of you are letting them off the hook that they so eagerly impaled themselves on is nothing short of disgusting.

Not even close.

Just, not even close.

It's almost like you have no idea what happened here.

This. But you're mistaken if you think they will be let off the hook.

go ahead imperator. i always in war option. declare to me. i am wait your war. or i DOW to you imperator?

Says the man in the protectorate of an alliance who can't be bothered to honor their treaties.

Some of us fight real fights and not just gang bang tech raids so you have managed to grow quite a bit bigger than me but if you ever find your way back into my range aming I will be happy to unleash my nukes on you again. Maybe this time I wont also be engaged in two other nuclear wars as well so you can have my undivided attention.

This. But you're mistaken if you think they will be let off the hook.
friendship, honor the treaty is the most. friendship > infra.

very great TORN :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: my favorite alliance.

Once again i'll reiterate:

Gosh it's like you don't even know what happened here.

I wouldn't mind attacking you, aming.

I recommend re-reading the OP. It clearly shows that this is not the case.

OT: I will remember that offer, once I get in your range.

sure you are welcome. i always waiting for you imperator. how long you will catch me? or wait i defend my treaty partner until the same NS with you and i got declare war or you declare war to me?

I am not sure who you are but I doubt they are on their way to either. They are on their way to a loss, but I do not see them at ZI unless that is what they choose and they will not be forced to disband.

When it comes down to it.. I think TORN were the true masters of this game. They were side by side with NPO in several alliance gang rapes.

FAN

Wolfpack

Inertia

GATO

Golden Sabres

Then OV 53 nations.. 900k NS

TORN 69 nations 2.3m NS

NPO 900 nations 22.4m NS

When they try to do it again.. they pretty much walk unscathed and are let off the hook.

OH NOES, THE BIG BAD NPO MADE US DO EET!

Silly people

Says the man in the protectorate of an alliance who can't be bothered to honor their treaties.

Some of us fight real fights and not just gang bang tech raids so you have managed to grow quite a bit bigger than me but if you ever find your way back into my range aming I will be happy to unleash my nukes on you again. Maybe this time I wont also be engaged in two other nuclear wars as well so you can have my undivided attention.

hi king my old friend. :) of course i will accompany you playing if i am in your NS range for sure. friendly war like ago.

It's almost like you have no idea what happened here.

1) NPO looks out for NPO above all other things, no matter what. If TORN didn't know that by now they were stupid.

2) Torn willingly attacked another small alliance with their good friends NPO.

3) Refer to #1.

4) TORN wakes up to the fact that they have stepped into a big steaming pile of cow flop and starts the damage control.

Does that about cover it?

1) NPO looks out for NPO above all other things, no matter what. If TORN didn't know that by now they were stupid.

3) Refer to #1.

4) TORN wakes up to the fact that they have stepped into a big steaming pile of cow flop and starts the damage control.

You forgot

2.5) NPO tries to achieve peace with OV without consulting TORN first, attempting to let them be crucified on their lonesome.

When it comes down to it.. I think TORN were the true masters of this game. They were side by side with NPO in several alliance gang rapes.

FAN

Wolfpack

Inertia

GATO

Golden Sabres

Then OV 53 nations.. 900k NS

TORN 69 nations 2.3m NS

NPO 900 nations 22.4m NS

When they try to do it again.. they pretty much walk unscathed and are let off the hook.

OH NOES, THE BIG BAD NPO MADE US DO EET!

Silly people

it is apparent form your post that you are unaware of the situation. Read more and you might be bale to learn something.

hi king my old friend. :) of course i will accompany you playing if i am in your NS range for sure. friendly war like ago.

It's a date.

3) Refer to #1.

I'm all TORN up about this notrasity