TORN Announcement

Woody, it takes a mighty gigantic man to admit that he was wrong before Planet Bob. On behalf of the Government of UINE, you have won our admiration and utmost respect. Hail, Bigwoody!

And, to Archon of Mushroom Kingdom, to say that what you did in the service of Peace was in the greatest sense heroic. We salute you! Hail!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, we found out from sources other than our ally that this very same ally had approached OV with a ceasefire agreement. Only once the proposal was known throughout Bob were we even approached for consultation about any form of peace, retreat, or exit from this war.

Isn't that basically the reason that NPO declared war on FAN so long ago? Wasn't FAN accused of trying to negotiate peace with NAAC while GWIII was on?

Aw lawd, NPO, you done did it this time.

I hope you're treated the same as you treated FAN, and a dozen other alliances for that matter.

You obviously do not know TORN.

I do.

This was the one conflict that TORN was going to fight with the possibility of being outnumbered or equaled.

If you sign something as high as a MADP, you honor it. To the letter. There is no room for excuse.

Also, TORN, I hope this teaches you not to sign something as high as an MADP with somebody with a history similar to Pacifica's. In fact, I hope this serves as a reminder to how Pacifica views its allies.

I do.

This was the one conflict that TORN was going to fight with the possibility of being outnumbered or equaled.

If you sign something as high as a MADP, you honor it. To the letter. There is no room for excuse.

Also, TORN, I hope this teaches you not to sign something as high as an MADP with somebody with a history similar to Pacifica's. In fact, I hope this serves as a reminder to how Pacifica views its allies.

They did honor it. Pacifica, however, didn't.

I do.

I'd say trying to throw your allies into a wood(y) chipper is a pretty good cancellation notice.

You abandoned your greatest allies TORN. ....so easily.

If what I've read is true, and NPO tried to get theirselves out of this with no consideration for TORN, then I would say TORN made the right decision. Of course, not everything I read is true.

Yes the current wrong was at least partially fixed, but TORNs actions previous to this event still make me doubt that this move was little more than an effort to save face and keep their NS where it is at.

It all seems to point towards this

Well Karma certainly is a !@#$%*, however the sooner you change your ways the better off you'll be.

Congrats TORN, you've gone from being the meat-puppet of the week to doing what is right in the wave of a hand.

Their 30 pieces is nothing compared to your stockpile of bloodstained coins.

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth Spidey :wub:

To the League of Small Superpowers, you are also owed an apology for the disrespect displayed in our cancellation announcement. You deserve a fairer shake than we gave you.

:wub: We knew you were better than that. Let's put that behind us now.

Guess we will fight your war for you TORN. Have fun in the future.

Is it still 4/20 in your time zone?

I honestly can't muster much respect for TORN after this. Regardless, the difference between TORN's week and NPO's week is the space between j-walking and shooting an old lady.