TORN Announcement

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we will fight your war for you TORN. Have fun in the future.

Ah, and the man who started the whole "throw them under the bus" trend finally makes his appearance. I'm going to enjoy watching your hard work burn down around you, Dilber. It's no less than you deserve for all you've done.

I wonder.

If NPO didn't do that ceasefire thing, would you still be in this war?

They would be.

To OV: we messed up.

To NPO: I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

That's not even to mention the irony of NPO calling TORN backstabbers when NPO begged for peace behind TORN's back after helping get them into this mess.
TORN just rolled a hard 180.

lol :D

Those of you who think TORN did this because they were scared are sorely mistaken.

Thank you VE.

Really WC?

I know Woody, I know most of the TORN gov and I know what the culture of TORN is. They would have fought to the end if their allies did not betray them without even thinking twice.

I don't know if you posted that out of ignorance or if you were trying to take a shot at TPF but TORN does not deserve to be the victim of Ignorance nor do they deserve to have their troubles used to take shots at unrelated alliances.

NPO: You realize TORN was fighting this war for you, right? They went through all the trouble and you go behind their backs and try to pull off a stunt like that. When you needed to lead, you cowered in fear. Pathetic.

..you change your views by the minute don't you?

Isn't that basically the reason that NPO declared war on FAN so long ago? Wasn't FAN accused of trying to negotiate peace with NAAC while GWIII was on?

Aw lawd, NPO, you done did it this time.

I hope you're treated the same as you treated FAN, and a dozen other alliances for that matter.

I quoted these because they are the only good posts in this thread, and i think we can move onto discussion now. :P

Also I should highlight that OV accepted this, and NPO has doubled the number of nations they have in peace.

Guess we will fight your war for you TORN. Have fun in the future.

The war you tried to back out of before telling TORN? The war you claim to have started over information taken from NPO forums? How was this "their" war?

The war you tried to back out of before telling TORN? The war you claim to have started over information taken from NPO forums? How was this "their" war?

Bigwoody knows exactly what I'm talking about. I don't see the need to tarnish them any further. You all can believe what you want.

OOC: I honestly don't have time right now to get into an argument over this. I'm heading back to working on a paper I have due tomorrow morning. I just decided to throw in a comment or two and have some fun.

Bigwoody knows exactly what I'm talking about. I don't see the need to tarnish them any further. You all can believe what you want.

OOC: I honestly don't have time right now to get into an argument over this. I'm heading back to working on a paper I have due tomorrow morning. I just decided to throw in a comment or two and have some fun.

OOC: I wish you well with your Paper - this debate can continue at a later point

Yes the current wrong was at least partially fixed, but TORNs actions previous to this event still make me doubt that this move was little more than an effort to save face and keep their NS where it is at.

There is no attempt to save face here, nor do I think have we saved face by doing this. This is easily the hardest announcement I've ever made and ever will make.

If anything, we have a long road to travel to restore confidence in our alliance, and I understand that.

Edited by bigwoody

So, let me get this straignt. the PIGS in NPO tried to make a secret peace behind their allies back???

Isn't that what they accused FAN of doing and used as the excuse to hold us in war for over 18 months?

NPO, you are lower then low. You , quite frankly, Suck! (strictly IC)

I believe they dumped you. How you guys lost this much power I will never know. I'm starting to wonder what the terms will be for Pacifica.

OOC: That is exactly what I should be doing too. It's going to be a late night.