A clarification of MHA obligations.

Sorum

And thank you for using that very same megaphone to tell us where Zenith stands!

It would appear that Zenith stands with their friends. I thought your alliance recognized that as a show of class. But I suppose it doesn't count when one's friends aren't your friends. :rolleyes:

-Bama

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear that Zenith stands with their friends. I thought your alliance recognized that as a show of class. But I suppose it doesn't count when one's friends aren't your friends. :rolleyes:

-Bama

They have low standards for friends.

Regardless though I can respect them helping their allies.

This is an interesting statement.

Emotions are running high right now. I hope that my friends in both Pacifica and the MHA don't say anything that they'll later regret.

I do understand where the MHA is coming from, and I agree fundamentally with their statement of principles. I do hope that they remember what happened when Pacifica was in a similar position in the Unjust War, and what happened to the people that Pacifica cancelled on, and do their best to help make sure Pacifica avoids a similar fate.

The tension between aggressive and defensive war definitions in treaties has been the subject of a large number of disputes. Let's not get bogged down in e-lawyering.

What? No it doesn't. Treaties don't chain by Planet Bob custom.

I'm honestly not sure if there's ever been an answer to "if your MDP partner launches a war, do oyu have to defend him from counter-attacks?" that the cyberverse as a whole actually has agreed on, hence the advent of explicitly non-chaining MDPs to just sidestep the question. That said, the existence of non-chaining MDPs does kind of imply that MDP's are, by default, chaining, though you could then argue that this was signed before those were popular or common and so that logic doesn't really apply, in which case you're just back to the original question. And the only consistent answer to that original question ("Do MDPs chain?") has generally been: Whatever is most convenient at the time.

Dishonorable, MHA...

What a crock....it is you Pacifica that has acted without honor and do not deserve the respect and support of a great alliance like MHA!!

O/MHA!!!

If you think I am dishonorable, you are mistaken.

Treaty holders with MHA, take note of what has occurred today.

Oh they are and to this not so veiled threat.....

Edited by Derwood1

They have low standards for friends.

Regardless though I can respect them helping their allies.

Is it low standards to stick by those who have stuck by you through thick and thin? I take no shame in my allies, my alliance takes no shame in our allies, and I highly doubt Zenith takes shame in theirs. Consider that those you despise can be viewed from more angles than your own.

-Bama

I do understand where the MHA is coming from, and I agree fundamentally with their statement of principles. I do hope that they remember what happened when Pacifica was in a similar position in the Unjust War, and what happened to the people that Pacifica cancelled on, and do their best to help make sure Pacifica avoids a similar fate.

Why should pacifica get anything better than what they gave their allies pray tell?

You realize you're agreeing with him that MHAs actions are dishonorable by saying this, correct?

Technically not true.

If I call you "black", I'm not saying that your accusation of "black" is substantiated.

No racial connotations intended.

Is it low standards to stick by those who have stuck by you through thick and thin? I take no shame in my allies, my alliance takes no shame in our allies, and I highly doubt Zenith takes shame in theirs. Consider that those you despise can be viewed from more angles than your own.

-Bama

It's low standards when one sees the historical treatment of their allies. If you're calling out MHA right now I hope you called out NPO during UJW.