Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

Well NPO is/was asking for a ceasefire... so maybe if that occurs, a ZI of him is in order.

If you want to open that can of worms, we can. We can order hundreds of our troops to get on IRC, and find members of alliances to send fake information to them, and demand that they too be ZIed in this. If that's the future of warfare, we shall excel at it.

I don't think people want to go down that route.

This was a transparent PR stunt and a sting operation. The NPO is not going to allow one of our members to be a pawn in this.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to open that can of worms, we can. We can order hundreds of our troops to get on IRC, and find members of alliances to send fake information to them, and demand that they too be ZIed in this. If that's the future of warfare, we shall excel at it.

This was a transparent PR stunt and a sting operation. The NPO is not going to allow one of our members to be a pawn in this.

Thanks for giving RoK a CB. Not that they needed one. But thanks.

Go for it. We don't hold double standards, if we do it, you can do it.

Since you already did it, we can do it, right?

This is the route that you have tried to lead us down, and people are objecting.

Your the one that spied on them.

I'm sorry but isn't that ironic coming from you guys?

Seeing as SethB is the one catching the flak for all this when he didnt encourage, nor do, the spying?

He merely accepted information, which as Moo helpfully pointed out for us, all alliances do when it pertains to their position in CN. Which is pretty much most things relating to NPO/Q in Bob at the time?

Your the one that spied on them.

Really!? thats your response...? Maybe he was invited to their private channels like GGA invited you to theirs.

Maybe he was forwarded the logs like NPO allegedly was in 1/2 of their CBs.

Edit: with that I take my leave of this thread.

Edited by Rajistani

Cortath - one last chance to clarify...

So spying is bad - receiving information from a spy is bad - but receiving infromation from a spy to catch a spy is okay?

Is that your official stance an that of Pacifica?

The war deceleration in OWF was a courtesy. There is no international law stating that wars dont exist until announced in OWF. All parties involved in the war knew about it already.

o/ NPO, they just reek of courtesy, don't they?

We never said the war didn't exist, we just stated that it'd be the honorable thing to announce it before initiating it. Then again, that would be assuming NPO had honor.

Also, lol at the NO U! comment.

This whole thing makes me sad. We all know NPO has double standards. Its a given. But for people to be calling for the ZI of whatever NPO member got owned with the logs is just sad. "Because NPO tried it" is never good reason to counter with the same behavior even if your just trying to point out their flaws. We are better then this.

This whole thing makes me sad. We all know NPO has double standards. Its a given. But for people to be calling for the ZI of whatever NPO member got owned with the logs is just sad. "Because NPO tried it" is never good reason to counter with the same behavior even if your just trying to point out their flaws. We are better then this.

No one really wants his ZI, they are calling for it for dramatic effect and to prove a point.

You seem to be missing the point - nobody is calling for the ZI of an NPO member - we're pointing out the obvious flaws in NPO's policy regarding spying - which, by my count, has changed atleast 3 times in the last couple days.

I can almost promise you that all calls for ZI in this thread have either been in mockery of NPO's demands, or used to belabor a point.

I'd have a hard time believing anyone was serious.

Edit: Damn you, Srqt.

Edited by Aloop

I originally didn't think much of this thread, but NPO's responses have turned this into a quite impressive work of satire.

Very well played, Schills.

OOC: Though judging from responses like Caesar833's, we may have to ask that the whole thread be wrapped in size 7 sarcasm tags. /OOC

No one really wants his ZI, they are calling for it for dramatic effect and to prove a point.
You seem to be missing the point - nobody is calling for the ZI of an NPO member - we're pointing out the obvious flaws in NPO's policy regarding spying - which, by my count, has changed atleast 3 times in the last couple days.

You are both not reading what i said. It is you missing the point.

"Because NPO tried it" is never good reason to counter with the same behavior even if your just trying to point out their flaws"

It has been generally accepted that NPO has double standards and do things that make people mad for a good few years now. It has also been accepted that NPO members do not find this behavior "evil." So what good does taking what they do and turning it around even accomplish? Nothing

And you guys telling me that people are just joking in here just proves my point. This whole thing is pointless.

Edited by Caesar833

You are both not reading what i said. It is you missing the point.

"Because NPO tried it" is never good reason to counter with the same behavior even if your just trying to point out their flaws"

Sarcasm tags, needed they are.