Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

And so, they start rolling the hard six.

Honor?

NPO and TORN have declared on Ordo Verde in the middle of negotiations over how to peacefully settle their dispute. Did you forget?

With multiple days previously of negotiations in good faith. Doesn't an action speak louder than words. Also why won't your side release the logs of what was said after Moo pinged as it has been said. I really think once those see the light of day with the complete set, things will make more sense and some of the questions can be settled.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope that this doesn't stop any DoW's that were already planned?

Hopefully it makes them fly harder and stronger and makes some of the confused people on the "other side" realize what they are truly fighting for.

Can anyone from VE confirm this?

Different VE. Not the VE you are thinking

Well congratulations, you can actually fake things very well. Do fake logs given and set ups make everything better for you or so you can sleep well at night. You have been painting us out as the aggressor, as the ultimate evil. Stop trying to hide behind trickery, face us with honor as your AA name suggests that you have plus you have evolved so far from your core that honor is something you go without just to annoy and spam us into getting a headache.

I dont know where to start.

A) How do you know the logs are faked if he shared them with noone?

B) I didn't "set up" anything.

C) "Face us with honor" .. well we had a treaty with you, so I had nothing to do with that, I only joined Sparta a few days ago. But, since then, we have canceled our treaty (well treaties; when considering Q).

face us with honor as your AA name suggests that you have plus you have evolved so far from your core that honor is something you go without just to annoy and spam us into getting a headache.

D) It's not my decision, I am not the government of Sparta, but lets see what happens. ;) .

E) I don't know how you can live up to your name... you have been in power so long that the new order is now an old order, lets fix that.

F) Annoy and spam you? I haven't spammed anyone, and if this does annoy you, do as others suggested. Don't read it, and don't post in it so it doesn't come to the top of the forum.

Notice the similarities, 1. Note how they both agreed to accept private info from a private sector of another alliance, 2. Note how they both agreed to keep it secret.

Now.. What seems to be the problem?

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> I got that screenie for you

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> Cheesy

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> about NPO increasing warchest

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> BUT

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> here's the deal

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> ?

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> NPO has an anti-spy feature

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> it's embedded in the image

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> we don't know where

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> so if that screen shot leaks, we lose a spy

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> ok

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> okay

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> just so you know

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> It will remain in OV

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/A...archestleak.jpg

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/A...rchest2leak.jpg

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> guard that with your life

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> I will

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> promise

[17:28] <sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> <Demeanor[blackstone]> bbl

___________________-

<Schills> I know who is declaring on you guys at update.

<Schills> I got logs of it >_>

<Schills> Want them?

<Ursarkar> Sure

<Ursarkar> But I can't have them, right?

<Schills> No

<Schills> you can

<Ursarkar> Mhm..

<Ursarkar> Well, go ahead.

<Schills> Kay

<Schills> gotta dig them up

<Schills> give me a sec

<Schills> Its of Gen Lee of RoK

<Schills> they are attacking NPO with GOD at update

<Ursarkar> Mmm

<Schills> Its from their private channel

<Schills> Cant tell anyone else okay?

<Schills> Except like your leaders >_>

<Ursarkar> Lol

<Ursarkar> Righteo

<Schills> I r srs

<Ursarkar> Mmm

<Schills> 04:08] <&Gen_Lee[Rok]> we have 20 hours

<Schills> [04:08] <+elcid> Are we being attacked, Gen_Lee[Rok] ?

<Schills> [04:08] <%Mongrel> Then I got 1 rock-hard intel that the declaration was coming, after like hundreds of queries, and I actually went to sleep for the blitz

<Schills> [04:08] <&Gen_Lee[Rok]> no offense

<Schills> 04:09] <+Lancer[RoK]> Assuming NPO given our MDAP with GOD/SF

<Schills> [04:09] <&Gen_Lee[Rok]> we know we are going

<Ursarkar> Mmm

<Schills> 04:12] <&Gen_Lee[Rok]> body: Ragnarok WILL be going to war next update, MANDATORY CHECK IN to this thread ASAP.

<Schills> That is from their private channel.

Edited by Doofy

With multiple days previously of negotiations in good faith. Doesn't an action speak louder than words. Also why won't your side release the logs of what was said after Moo pinged as it has been said. I really think once those see the light of day with the complete set, things will make more sense and some of the questions can be settled.

Why wont your represntative release them?

Also, actions speaking louder than words. Yeah, proves the exact point of why you are going to have a foot in your face as well as in your mouth.

If they would clear your name, then Moos would release them himself.

Negotiations were underway. It was a simple matter really, OV's "spy" for yours (Moo or whoever accepted the information)? How about it?

Edited by Lord Bucks

A) How do you know the logs are faked if he shared them with noone?

Schills shared them here. They told battle strategies, GOD OPSEC got compromised. Attacking could be done at a better time equaling change of plans equaling logs being fake.

D) It's not my decision, I am not the government of Sparta, but lets see what happens. ;) .

I'm not an IO at the NPO either so we both are just waiting to see.

E) I don't know how you can live up to your name... you have been in power so long that the new order is now an old order, lets fix that.

You mean Pacifica, well what happens after you get your wish does the world change overnight or does it turn into a last man standing power grab by those that are left.

F) Annoy and spam you? I haven't spammed anyone, and if this does annoy you, do as others suggested. Don't read it, and don't post in it so it doesn't come to the top of the forum.

I would like nothing better as the amount of bandwagoning is beyond my understanding.

Negotiations were underway. It was a simple matter really, OV's "spy" for yours (Moo or whoever accepted the information)? How about it?

Do you have the logs in context as to when this offer was presented over the previous ones, or was this done after Moo pinged?

Schills shared them here. They told battle strategies, GOD OPSEC got compromised. Attacking could be done at a better time equaling change of plans equaling logs being fake.

Ah so your all guilty of accepting false information then? We demand the ZI of everyone who has seen schills logs, since they have obviously accepted information from a spai. [/sarcasm]

I'm not an IO at the NPO either so we both are just waiting to see.

OOC: Can't Wait :D

You mean Pacifica, well what happens after you get your wish does the world change overnight or does it turn into a last man standing power grab by those that are left.

Well I meant by the "New" and the "Order" parts. ... and well hopefully the latter. The more wars the better, imo.

I would like nothing better as the amount of bandwagoning is beyond my understanding.

Touche, i hate bandwaggoning myself.

Edit: Honoring treaties is what I do. As stated above, I am new to Sparta.

Edited by Rajistani

No. The NPO did not try to plant information to sethb. That is what has been done here. We did not create a PR stunt, or anything else. With OV, the NPO is a victim of spying. Here, the NPO is a victim of a transparent and tactless PR stunt.

Don't obfuscate the point. The motivations, goals, and tactics of the person dispensing the information are independent from the culpability of the person receiving the information. Of course, it's not agreed that the latter is really a crime (Pacifican precedent certainly says that it isn't), which is why the world is about to burn rather than just sethb's nation.

tl;dr but let me guess, yet more 'exciting' stuff is happening in CN? People complaining/talking about karma/directing their ministries of science and planning the downfall of the evil NPO perhaps? Get real ladies! Less talk, more action - that is, if you can stomach it?

When everyone's done blowing hot air, PM/declare on me here and let me know.

tl;dr but let me guess, yet more 'exciting' stuff is happening in CN? People complaining/talking about karma/directing their ministries of science and planning the downfall of the evil NPO perhaps? Get real ladies! Less talk, more action - that is, if you can stomach it?

National Wonders: No national wonders

Oh so tempting.

Edited by Caesar833

if only my nation sucked i would declare!

National Wonders: No national wonders

Oh so tempting.

tombed, I'll see if I can find just the right person for you. You don't mind getting nuked, do you?

Fake Edit: I've got three nations that would love to meet you some time.

tombed, I'll see if I can find just the right person for you. You don't mind getting nuked, do you?

Fake Edit: I've got three nations that would love to meet you some time.

Three? There are hundreds. Lol

Edited by Caesar833

Three? There are hundreds. Lol

I just did a quick search for nuke-capable nations in GOD who were in his range. Sorry. I figured that'd be a goodly number. They could have him at ZI before the end of 7 days, no problem.

Edited by Aloop