Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

The harassment of his nation is unwarranted.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

The only problem I have with his post is that he probably only read 6 posts in this whole thread.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The harassment of his nation is unwarranted.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

The only problem I have with his post is that he probably only read 6 posts in this whole thread.

Well, he did offer. I like to be a considerate sort of fellow when I can.

I just did a quick search for nuke-capable nations in GOD who were in his range. Sorry. I figured that'd be a goodly number. They could have him at ZI before the end of 7 days, no problem.

We can agree on that point for sure. In that context maybe 3 is a little extreme no? :D

NPO, please stop talking.

Don't say that it's so cute watching them play the victim, especially when you consider the fact that along with TORN they outnumber their enemies 50 to 3.

tl;dr but let me guess, yet more 'exciting' stuff is happening in CN? People complaining/talking about karma/directing their ministries of science and planning the downfall of the evil NPO perhaps? Get real ladies! Less talk, more action - that is, if you can stomach it?

When everyone's done blowing hot air, PM/declare on me here and let me know.

There you go at least some of them are itching to get targets. I'm sure your bloodlust will be satisfied soon child.

Don't say that it's so cute watching them play the victim, especially when you consider the fact that along with TORN they outnumber their enemies 50 to 3.

I really do hope they become the victim soon.

Mongrel, I love you.

And then they had to ask OV for a cease-fire.

Today is April 21st, 2009, in the year of our Lord Admin. Today is the day the 57 nations of Ordo Verde made 930 NPO nations sue for peace (and leave 70 TORN nations behind to be crushed) no more than 3 hours after the first attack. Personally, I think this is a military victory to match that of Ivan's. All hail the OV war machine! o/

Edited by Aloop

And then they had to ask OV for a cease-fire.

Today is April 21st, 2009, in the year of our Lord Admin. Today is the day the 57 nations of Ordo Verde made 930 NPO nations sue for peace (and leave 70 TORN nations behind to be crushed) no more than 3 hours after the first attack. Personally, I think this is a military victory to match that of Ivan's.

NPO: "put down your weapons!"

Ordo Verde: "Come and get them!"

So you offered a quarter page free log from an unspecified private channel to someone (who I don't think is even gov) and because they said yes you are going to call it spying? That's funny. >_>

So you offered a quarter page free log from an unspecified private channel to someone (who I don't think is even gov) and because they said yes you are going to call it spying? That's funny. >_>

You should hear NPO's CB!

NPO: "put down your weapons!"

Ordo Verde: "Come and get them!"

I'm considering starting a petition to have OV recognized as the spiritual successors of Ivan's great tradition.

Hopefully NPO will be able to admit to being scared of them, even if it takes a while.

I find it funny that some believe we would actually extradite one of our own.

And yet, some would believe that NPO would expect OV to extradite one of their own. Odd? Coincidence? No. People who come together are often very resistant to letting one of their own go. You can probably see why.

I would like nothing better as the amount of bandwagoning is beyond my understanding.

The amount of bandwagoning in SUPPORT of the NPO during the past years has been astounding... Do not forget that it was much different when the support was on your side.

Not only that, but I do not believe it is called bandwagoning when people simply come together because they see a common enemy, or threat. If they just jump in to jump in on a side, then yes, that is a bandwagon, but jumping in because you are willing to fight for a change you wish to see? That is not bandwagoning my friend, that is what you call courage and honor. To call it anything else is to show the sheer ignorance of the person calling it that.

You may say, "But Asriel Belacqua, you too are bandwagoning! You have no claim in this war!" but the truth is, I do, my friend. I really do. You may not remember, but NPO is still at war with the NAAC, after more than 2 years of refusing any type of negotiation. "But you guys are a dead alliance" you might say, well, if we are so dead, how come there are still wars going out from, and going into the alliance? My claim in this war is the fact that I have seen NPO contradict it's "Official stance" on many subjects and am personally sick of it. Sure, almost every alliance WILL contradict it's "official stance" on things when it benefits them, to say otherwise would be a worthless PR stunt and a lie. I do not lie, no, I openly admit that people make mistakes, the problem with NPO then, is the fact that they will not, even when shown evidence that proves that they do these things beyond a shadow of a doubt, admit they did something wrong. Instead, NPO finds a reason to kill the people who would have them say they are wrong once in a while. All I have ever heard from the NPO is the basic idea that they are "perfect." If you are perfect my friends, why are many people angry with you? No matter the mistakes of people, if you were perfect, nobody would have any reason to hate you, you wouldn't say that it is a "courtesy" to give out a public Declaration of War.

Now that I have written a huge wall of text all on my opinion, I take my leave and go back to my retirement home in the middle of nowhere and leave you with one last thing to think about:

This is merely my opinion, and hey, what do I know? I'm just some idiot somewhere, so laugh at me all you want, it hurts me like a fly hurts a frog, for with every criticism, I only become better.

All I have ever heard from the NPO is the basic idea that they are "perfect." If you are perfect my friends, why are many people angry with you? No matter the mistakes of people, if you were perfect, nobody would have any reason to hate you, you wouldn't say that it is a "courtesy" to give out a public Declaration of War.

Well I don't know about IC. But in real life, I am perfect, and people do hate me.

That's my only problem with your post.

BLUE TEXT MY COLOURBLIND EYES BLEED.

If you think thats a wall of text you should see Vladimir's topics.

Sorry, think of the blue as a... personal thing.

and to me, that is a wall of text. I would never read much more than that if someone else posted it, and don't expect others to.

I would like nothing better as the amount of bandwagoning is beyond my understanding.

Good causes have the best bandwaggoning (except here for some reason, but meh)

Edited by Rey the Great

Eh, does it really matter in the end when we all know this war will end, NPO will either be the winner or be rebuilt in 4 months? NPO is like some kind of mutant blob that is unkillable, it just returns to the center of the earth to reproduce and then erupts to destroy Tokyo.