Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But, it wasnt just one member, it was several and they chose to not share the information with others. This was one guy who made a simple mistake and didnt share it. Also, the alliance would not agree to ANY terms.

I think Alden sums up my response nicely a few posts up.

They were the terms refused two days.

I can't think of any way to make the terms less: no apology, no reparations, nothing punitive. No membership ban. A single round of ZI.

What more do these people want than such mild terms?

Can I ZI you for accepting my PM? Thats a mild term, isn't it?

No. Our terms were that one of them get a single ZI. That's even less than what you want! Yet our terms were refused.

I'm sorry. I haven't seen anyone calling for Ursarker's head (In a serious manner at least). Seems our terms for Ursarker are (so far) much more lenient than the ones Moo offered.

So would it be fair for us to ZI Ursarkar?

Disclaimer: I don't mean to imply there is an "us."

No. This was a sting operation. If you'd like, the NPO could create an entire squad to go into alliances' channels to try to get them to "accept" information and then ZI each of them. It'd be an interesting war tactic.

Is that how you wish the wars of tomorrow to be fought?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54735

Really?

If terms were that Moo got ZIed for the same offense - would you accept that offer?

(note that question is rhetorical and isn't an actual offer in the event that NPO actually would accept that offer)

I find it hard to agree that terms were refused when your alliance attacked OV in the middle of negotiations.

The terms were refused two days ago. Negotiations ended. They didn't try to talk to us after Moo pinged out. If they wanted to, they could have. If they still want to, they could. This is clear to anyone who reads these forums and has a bit of common sense.

The terms were refused two days ago. Negotiations ended. They didn't try to talk to us after Moo pinged out. If they wanted to, they could have. If they still want to, they could. This is clear to anyone who reads these forums and has a bit of common sense.

Thats why OV was expecting a meeting while they got attacked?

Someone want to do me a favour and post the logs of the TOP moderator being hung out to dry by the Hegemony negotiators?

I'm pretty sure its widely agreed the mediator was still in there talking to them. So negotiations hadn't ended per say. Moo was pinged out, a reasonable assumption would be that he would return to the discussions. But i do believe that was about the time the attacks started.

So spying is bad - receiving information from a spy is bad - but receiving infromation from a spy to catch a spy is okay?

Cortath - since you seem to have missed it - could you clarify on your (and the NPO's) position on this matter?

When a person actively and maliciously spies on an alliance or uses information from said spy, a single round of ZI is a mild term.

QFT my friend. QFT.

Where did OV use the information regarding the amount of your Warchests?

They were the terms refused two days.

I can't think of any way to make the terms less: no apology, no reparations, nothing punitive. No membership ban. A single round of ZI.

What more do these people want than such mild terms?

Perhaps a better reason to be handing out terms in the first place. That OV guy didn't ask for the information he was given, nor did he pass it around. And until you came to OV complaining about it, they more than likely had forgotten that happened. I guess if somebody sends you a query/PM with screenshots from another alliance's forum without asking, nor even wanting that information to begin with, its ok to try to force terms of ZI on you or risk having your alliance wiped out in a war.

I'm sure that's been the point made previously in this thread, but I really don't feel like reading the entire thing and frankly, I don't need to. So, my bad if I sound like a broken record repeating what other people have said. At least we are all capable of seeing through this bullcrap.

When a person actively and maliciously spies on an alliance or uses information from said spy, a single round of ZI is a mild term.

Active spy? Nope.

Malicious spy? Nope.

Uses the Information? Nope.

Guess you aren't talking about OV.

I'm pretty sure its widely agreed the mediator was still in there talking to them. So negotiations hadn't ended per say. Moo was pinged out, a reasonable assumption would be that he would return to the discussions. But i do believe that was about the time the attacks started.

No. We declared only about 14 hours ago. This was well before that.

<Schills> I know who is declaring on you guys at update.

<Schills> I got logs of it >_>

<Schills> Want them?

<Ursarkar> Sure

<Ursarkar> But I can't have them, right?

<Schills> No

<Schills> you can

<Ursarkar> Mhm..

<Ursarkar> Well, go ahead.

<Schills> Kay

<Schills> gotta dig them up

<Schills> give me a sec

<Schills> Its of Gen Lee of RoK

<Schills> they are attacking NPO with GOD at update

<Ursarkar> Mmm

<Schills> Its from their private channel

<Schills> Cant tell anyone else okay?

<Schills> Except like your leaders >_>

<Ursarkar> Lol

<Ursarkar> Righteo

<Schills> I r srs

<Ursarkar> Mmm

So, can people demand a ZI of Ursarkar?

QFT my friend. QFT.

Where did OV use the information regarding the amount of your Warchests?

Maybe that's why the NPO attacked them. Now that they're at war, surely they're using the info the WCs, right? This of course justifies the attack, amirite?

No. We declared only about 14 hours ago. This was well before that.

I believe theres a difference between attacking an alliance and declaring on them. From what i've read, and has been agreed by many others. There was a large discrepancy between attacks and an official declaration of War on the OWF. To the extent that all parties hadn't even left the negotiation room yet.

So, can people demand a ZI of Ursarkar?
No. Ursarkar was the victim of a sting operation and a not-too-clever PR stunt.

We could.... but with the way things are going, that'd be pointless, now wouldn't it?

Edited by Aloop

No. Negotiations had ended. He was a MEDIATOR, not a member of either party. Also, you believe wrong, these "negotiations" took place, and failed, earlier than the attacks, which only started and were ordered about 10 minutes till update.

I believe theres a difference between attacking an alliance and declaring on them. From what i've read, and has been agreed by many others. There was a large discrepancy between attacks and an official declaration of War on the OWF.

The war deceleration in OWF was a courtesy. There is no international law stating that wars dont exist until announced in OWF. All parties involved in the war knew about it already.

Edited by muffasamini

Well NPO is/was asking for a ceasefire... so maybe if that occurs, a ZI of him is in order.

Yes, but they'd all cry foul about us being the ebil new hegemony.

I don't think I could take that much bawwww-ing. We would run out of whaaaa-mbulances.

Edited by Aloop