Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

Joke threads are allowed in Alliance announcement forums?

I see no joke thread. This is a real alliance, making a real announcement, and posting real logs.

Edit: Oh nvm, i guess you iron too stupid to read past the OP.

Edited by Rajistani

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the route that you have tried to lead us down, and people are objecting.

No. The NPO did not try to plant information to sethb. That is what has been done here. We did not create a PR stunt, or anything else. With OV, the NPO is a victim of spying. Here, the NPO is a victim of a transparent and tactless PR stunt.

Cortath - one last chance to clarify...

Is that your official stance an that of Pacifica?

I'm just here to put poison in the trolls' food. Contact the Emperor or a Foreign Affairs IO for the official stance of Pacifica on any issue.

Since when has highlighting the hypocrisy of a DoW which will probably result into a cascade into the next great war a joke thread?

Seems pretty relevant to these forums to me, and it seems a large amount of other posters agree.

Since everyone claims their posts are based on sarcasm thats when. That makes in irrelevant.

Since everyone claims their posts are based on sarcasm thats when. That makes in irrelevant.

I dont think any of my posts have required sarcasm tags. So not 'everyone'.

And also i could speak for those people and say, they didnt mean they were being sarcastic, but they were instead using a theorectical situation to highlight hypocrisy, with no intention to act upon the therectical postulation offered.

And if you truly think that this thread is irrelevant, don't engage. It'll drop quicker out of the front page of the OWF then.

The active engagement of the community, and thus valuation of this thread, highlighted by the double digit pages of response, inidicates its value.

Edited by Cyphon88

No. The NPO did not try to plant information to sethb. That is what has been done here.

Noone planted information on NPO either. Information was offered, and accepted. Sethb had no way of knowing whether or not the information was true and you are unaware if the informations schills provided is true or not either.

With OV, the NPO is a victim of spying. Here, the NPO is a victim of a transparent and tactless PR stunt.

Someone spies on NPO and gave the information to OV.

Someone spies on NPO's attackers and gave the information to NPO.

How is one bad and one not?

Thats like saying x + y = bad

But (x+1)+(y+1) is not equal to " bad + 2"

So lemme get this straight....the CB from NPO is based on a government member of OV getting screenshots and not working with NPO to help determine where the spy came from.....

VE approaches a MEMBER of NPO and offers information from private channels....

yeah....folks seriously, I think your reaching to demonize an alliance now. Olympus does not condone or support spys but does acknowledge that alliances and friends share information all the time...

WHEN CAUGHT and HOW its dealt with is what determines the action. OV didn't handle it to NPO's standard...hence NPO took action, AFTER 4 or 5 days of negotiations...

Sorry folks but this argument is weak...

We did not create a PR stunt, or anything else. With OV, the NPO is a victim of spying. Here, the NPO is a victim of a transparent and tactless PR stunt.

I'd call this whole war a pathetic PR stunt. OV's former low government members being given an image does not qualify as spying and never will. The only tactless thing here is the army of holes in your casus belli that you will not and cannot explain.

So lemme get this straight....the CB from NPO is based on a government member of OV getting screenshots and not working with NPO to help determine where the spy came from.....

VE approaches a MEMBER of NPO and offers information from private channels....

yeah....folks seriously, I think your reaching to demonize an alliance now. Olympus does not condone or support spys but does acknowledge that alliances and friends share information all the time...

WHEN CAUGHT and HOW its dealt with is what determines the action. OV didn't handle it to NPO's standard...hence NPO took action, AFTER 4 or 5 days of negotiations...

Sorry folks but this argument is weak...

I think you fail to realize it is a metaphor to NPOs actions and this debacle.

Nothing was actually sent by schills, if actual sensitive information was passed, im sure there would be days of negotiations and what not.

Noone planted information on NPO either. Information was offered, and accepted. Sethb had no way of knowing whether or not the information was true and you are unaware if the informations schills provided is true or not either.

Someone spies on NPO and gave the information to OV.

Someone spies on NPO's attackers and gave the information to NPO.

How is one bad and one not?

Thats like saying x + y = bad

But (x+1)+(y+1) is not equal to " bad + 2"

No, it's not "someone." These aren't the same people.

The NPO did not try to plant information in OV in an attempt to do a silly PR stunt.

It's entirely possible to use sarcasm to highlight a point, you know.

This was also my intent. I didn't feel like NPO needed any more people jumping on their heads, so I used a little light humour. I can stop if you like, Caesar.

Edited by Aloop

The NPO did not try to plant information in OV in an attempt to do a silly PR stunt.

Noone planted information... its not real information offered. It was an analogy of what happened to OV.

If a neutral party came to you and had ACTUAL information showing that an alliance was planning on attacking NPO, NPO would take preemptive measures, none of which would remotely include reporting the person who brought the actual information to the alliance that was planning on attacking.

I think you fail to realize it is a metaphor to NPOs actions and this debacle.

Nothing was actually sent by schills, if actual sensitive information was passed, im sure there would be days of negotiations and what not.

Well congratulations, you can actually fake things very well. Do fake logs given and set ups make everything better for you or so you can sleep well at night. You have been painting us out as the aggressor, as the ultimate evil. Stop trying to hide behind trickery, face us with honor as your AA name suggests that you have plus you have evolved so far from your core that honor is something you go without just to annoy and spam us into getting a headache.

No. The NPO did not try to plant information to sethb. That is what has been done here. We did not create a PR stunt, or anything else. With OV, the NPO is a victim of spying. Here, the NPO is a victim of a transparent and tactless PR stunt.

I'm just here to put poison in the trolls' food. Contact the Emperor or a Foreign Affairs IO for the official stance of Pacifica on any issue.

"NPO a victim"

LMFAO!

Why do you keep bringing that up like it matters? Is this not completely true: an NPO member willingly and knowingly accepted information from the private communications of another alliance? Don't try and spin it, just answer the question.

Here, the NPO is a victim of a transparent and tactless PR stunt.

This is about as much sense as I can make from this thread. I don't know about a victim, since nobody is taking this seriously (if you are, smack yourself because you're a moron).

Well congratulations, you can actually fake things very well. Do fake logs given and set ups make everything better for you or so you can sleep well at night. You have been painting us out as the aggressor, as the ultimate evil. Stop trying to hide behind trickery, face us with honor as your AA name suggests that you have plus you have evolved so far from your core that honor is something you go without just to annoy and spam us into getting a headache.

And so, they start rolling the hard six.

Honor?

NPO and TORN have declared on Ordo Verde in the middle of negotiations over how to peacefully settle their dispute. Did you forget?