Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you NPO morons have your lines fed to you?

They seriously remind me of The Manchurian Candidate.

I only eat babies. No lines. Except lines of babies.

That has to the best answer NPO has given to any questions asked since the start of the war. Well done.

Edited by Aloop

So NPO has never done anything unscrupulous? What about ColPanic? He's the one who originally had screenshots of NPO's forums when he was in Atlantis. You guys gave us the choice of disbanding or bending over and accepting your "Viceroy". Where's he at now? Look at that, he's in NPO... big surprise. Bear in mind that this was while we were supposed "allies". If you didn't trust us, then why pretend and sign a treaty in the first place? Don't give me that crap about " keeping your enemies even closer" because it's a cop-out and everyone knows it. If I had to pay for spying on you because of that, then what should happen to you NPO?

I've seen how you treat those you call allies. If that's how you treat people you say that you trust and respect then do not ever consider me among that number. You can't be trusted. Now people are seeing exactly why.

Here's what is really funny though. Let's forget this was a horrible sham.

NPO can't claim he did anything right yet the other side can't claim he did wrong. What happens to the guy?

NPO: HEre's our spy. You should Zi him or at least attack him a little eh? eh?

NPO: But he spied!

NPO: Kill him now

NPO: This means war!

So NPO has never done anything unscrupulous? What about ColPanic? He's the one who originally had screenshots of NPO's forums when he was in Atlantis. You guys gave us the choice of disbanding or bending over and accepting your "Viceroy". Where's he at now? Look at that, he's in NPO... big surprise. Bear in mind that this was while we were supposed "allies". If you didn't trust us, then why pretend and sign a treaty in the first place? Don't give me that crap about " keeping your enemies even closer" because it's a cop-out and everyone knows it. If I had to pay for spying on you because of that, then what should happen to you NPO?

I've seen how you treat those you call allies. If that's how you treat people you say that you trust and respect then do not ever consider me among that number. You can't be trusted. Now people are seeing exactly why.

Quoting this because it happened, and am still pissed that the blame fell on me for this.

It's a moot point. You're attempting to misdirect the issue. The NPO doesn't spy. No one would need to accept information from a spy to out an NPO spy.

See I keep seeing this said - but no one will answer the questions about the NPO and Blackstone members who are CN roomates. Guess there is no story there. *shrug*

Only if it was... To bad for NPO it is not though.

What I mean is, in trying to gather "support" or whatever your goal was, you have just succeeded in making yourself look like an idiot. That is somewhat the definition of a joke :\

All you are doing is supporting NPO by creating this thread.

I can't tell what entertains me more.

First I get to be part of leaked logs. Then I get to watch the Pacificans keep claiming they don't participate in spying or accept spied info, seems they never really bother to pay attention to what their emperor says. And Finally Schills somehow believing that log named NPO as the target, read carefully child, the only mention of Pacifica was speculation.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Mongrel

What I mean is, in trying to gather "support" or whatever your goal was, you have just succeeded in making yourself look like an idiot. That is somewhat the definition of a joke :\

All you are doing is supporting NPO by creating this thread.

I am doing nothing but serving justice. so o/ NPO i suppose?

I am doing nothing but serving justice. so o/ NPO i suppose?

Hail the New Pacific Order! I'm glad to see you have seen the wisdom of Francoism. Francos Spain was a great a man, and that which he created in the crucible of the August Revolution is an institution that shall never fall, and I welcome you to be a part of it.

Hail the New Pacific Order! I'm glad to see you have seen the wisdom of Francoism. Francos Spain was a great a man, and that which he created in the crucible of the August Revolution is an institution that shall never fall, and I welcome you to be a part of it.

You never answered my question. If you hate spies so much, why do you keep ColPanic as a member? After all, he was the one responsible for us receiving screens of your forums, which you say is an unforgivable offense and threat to your alliance security and all that B.S. Your hypocrisy smells like fear.

You welcome someone who just aired the dirty laundry of your alliance? )):

Edited by Lord Bucks

I think this is a brilliant sting operation.

It highlights the point made on the action of all alliances in relation to the recieving of intel, by Moos. By showing how Moos own alliance entertains, and accepted the information. (you can't deny that, because you need to say no before the link it even shown).

Since this point was highlighted, it blatantly shows the problems with the tardy DoW's we've seen in the last 24 hours.

I do like the poetry in this thread, Schill's well regarded weakness, became his strongest assest in this task. Because no one else would of tried, in the belief that any NPO member politically aware enough, would accept information like that at this point.....

.... Unless of course its the standard practice of all CN alliances? :P