Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are both not reading what i said. It is you missing the point.

"Because NPO tried it" is never good reason to counter with the same behavior even if your just trying to point out their flaws"

It has been generally accepted that NPO has double standards and do things that make people mad for a good few years now. It has also been accepted that NPO members do not find this behavior "evil." So what good does taking what they do and turning it around even accomplish? Nothing

And you guys telling me that people are just joking in here just proves my point. This whole thing is pointless.

Theres a difference between doing, and talking about. If someone had called for the ZI in all seriousness and acted on that demand, i'd agree with you 100%. The counter-supremic force (NPO ceased being an hegemony once popular belief in the legitimacy of their power ceased - read gramsci people) shouldn't take the role of the force it attempts to dispose. This is a discussion upon as a theorectial tool to highlight the problems, not the actual act. Therefore, well your criticisms are well grounded, i don't subscribe to them.

You're trying to distract the issue at present from the ridiculous PR stunt just attempted, but I am kind, and I shall indulge you:

The NPO is forgiving.

As has been our policy for eons upon eons, despite what the anti-NPO trolls, from the ADN to CATO to ODN to GATO to LUE to Vox to Blackstone from years upon years to the present: we are a forgiving people. If people want to get off our ZI list, they need but ask and our Emperor generally does so.

So, my friend, which way would you like it? Would you like us to be the "ebil" NPO that never forgives and keeps a ZI list of hundreds of members? Or would you like us to be forgiving to those who have wronged us and keep our ZI list as it is at present, with very, very few people on it.

Is it hypocritical for hypocrisy to smell like fear? Or is hypocrisy supposed to smell like fear? Is that a paradox? Your metaphysical points fascinate me.

I smell likes a mixture of rose potpourri and earl grey double bergamot. Is that what fear smells like?

As you have been so kind to indulge, allow me to reposte.

What I'd like is for you to be the NPO that doesn't EZI people for spying when you do it yourselves under the guise of "Alliance Security". What I'd like is not to be [OOC]ridiculed[/OOC] when I asked to state my case the first four times only to come back after about an 8 month absence and pretty much had to beg just so I didn't have to hide my reroll so I didn't get hunted down like a dog. What I'd like, Pacifican is to walk across Bob knowing that even though rulers dislike, hate or even downright despise one another they still show each other mutual respect. A respect which, should be shown because it is only right to do so.

None of that matters to you does it? After all, it's ok if NPO does it, because the only thing that matters to NPO is NPO. We were allies once. Before your lackey and his screenshots tore my former home apart. So I don't hate you Pacifican... I hate what you've done to good people. I hate the corner you forced them into, and when their backs touch the wall and they start lashing out, I hate that you guys have the unmitigated gall to come out here and condemn them for that which you do.

As far as your hypocrisy smelling like fear? Well, let's break that down for you nice and slow so you can digest it and then !@#$ it back out at me, again. The actions of NPO are not those of a confident alliance who are comfortable with themselves and their place in the world. You have become so frightened of losing your little seat on your red pedestal there that you'll do anything to stop it. You dismissed people as being irrelevant while condemning them as such a threat that they must either pay up, or be chased across the cyberverse as you've done to my friends and enemies alike.

You want to blame everyone else for hating you. It is they who have the problem, not you. If there's one thing I learned (in RL as well as in gaming) is that if that many people think you're being an !@#$%^& then you probably are an !@#$%^&. The difference between us, Pacifican, is that I admitted my mistakes. You keep defending yours.

I already used my supply of sarcasm tags back on pages 2 and 3. Anyone want to loan me some?

I wouldn't be asking for them if I had any to spare, sorry -_-

Edited by Aurion

I already used my supply of sarcasm tags back on pages 2 and 3. Anyone want to loan me some?

Cyphon88: HIVEMIND!?!?!

No no no, it's MaroonMind. Its like Hivemind, only multiplied by the power of [insert baked product of choice].

Edited by Cyphon88

Theres a difference between doing, and talking about. If someone had called for the ZI in all seriousness and acted on that demand, i'd agree with you 100%. The counter-supremic force (NPO ceased being an hegemony once popular belief in the legitimacy of their power ceased - read gramsci people) shouldn't take the role of the force it attempts to dispose. This is a discussion upon as a theorectial tool to highlight the problems, not the actual act. Therefore, well your criticisms are well grounded, i don't subscribe to them.

I think this thread isn't pointless either. It's pointing out just how truely different the Hegemony and Karma are. We couldn't care less right now if Usarker got the logs, regardless of what they said. If the same thing had happened to an NPO enemy, sting or not, you think they wouldn't use it as an excuse to impose harsher sentences or refuse terms altogether?

No no no, it's MaroonMind. Its like Hivemind, only multiplied by the power of [insert baked product of choice].

I'll go with all of them.

Cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookie, rolls, bagel, bread, muffins... what am I forgetting? Oh, right. SPAM.

Edit: and brownies, and pastries (much love for bear paws) and squares, and donuts, etc.

Edited by Aloop

I think that multiplication adequately sums up both the power of MaroonMind, and the quality of this thread.

Forward Baked Products, Forward SPAM, and Forward Schills to be player of the Week in the next CN publication.

I find it funny that some believe we would actually extradite one of our own.

But you'd expect OV to do it whenever you demand it, right? Oh dear. I'm fresh out of sarcasm tags.

Also, inb4 someone makes a remark about "duh, NPO has double standards."

Edited by Aloop

Cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookie, rolls, bagel, bread, muffins... what am I forgetting? Oh, right. SPAM.

Brownies

So you understand where OV and its allies are coming from?

Edit: Schills said it better below me... that is not what this thread is about.

Edited by Rajistani

If we wanted someone handed over the request would come from a goverment member in private channels not on the big boards.....

And the only GOD government member in here wouldn't be putting sarcasm tags on everything he wrote.

Joke threads are allowed in Alliance announcement forums?

The only joke here is how badly the NPO has handled this. :awesome:

Edited by Aloop

I find it hilariously ironic that you say this, but want OV to extradite one of their own.

(Insert double standards pic here)

Joke threads are allowed in Alliance announcement forums?

Since when has highlighting the hypocrisy of a DoW which will probably result into a cascade into the next great war a joke thread?

Seems pretty relevant to these forums to me, and it seems a large amount of other posters agree.