Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

Comrade, let me say this. Though our enemies are low, and though they proclaim to be the harbingers of morality and a new order, know this: you have done nothing but honor your comrades of the New Pacific Order with your service. You have been the unfortunate victim of a coordinated PR stunt. You have done nothing wrong.

Actually I think doofy/schills has been the victim of a PR stunt :(

Bless his soul, I think he'll need it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This will seen as the transparent act for which it is. This is a transparent attempt to create a "you do it too" scenario which is utterly and completely false and manufactured.

Of course it's a joke. We don't need to manufacture a scenario, Moo already did it for us.

[23:45] <away_srqt[RIA]> so how did you guys get teh SS of Ovs forums anyway

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> we didn't

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> someone gave t hem to our ally

[23:52] <Moo-Cows> who gave them to us

[23:54] <away_srqt[RIA]> so really your ally (I am assuming TPF) acceoted leaked Screen shots of a privat alliance forum?

[23:58] <away_srqt[RIA]> I am sure you can see how tihs is slightly concerning to me considering the implications it has for some of my closest allies

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> you know as well as I that every alliance accepts information

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> how else are spies caught thesse days?

Look familiar?

Edited by Aloop

The NPO is firm in its resolve against spying. Schills is the only one here wheeling and dealing private logs. This obvious entrapment to entangle Ursarkar is silly, deceitful, and stupid.

[OOC]Its a trap![/OOC]

So, lemme get this straight. Your saying the NPO condemns spying when your Emperor, himself, said that the NPO spies?

WOW! Goodjob NPO way to go with the double-standards.... This says a whole lot about you guys (as if all the previous stuff wasn't enough!) jeez, I'd feel so ashamed in your place right now! As if attacking OV during negotiations wasn't bad enough! HA, NPO I must say that accepting logs and doing the exact same thing you DOW because of reaches new heights, no wait, depths of hypocrisy. Well, wtv we will see where all the smart choices, backstabbing, double standards, lack of morality and questionable CBs get you in a few days....

Of course it's a joke. We don't need to manufacture a scenario, Moo already did it for us.

Look familiar?

We do not and have not accepted information from spies. When our allies give us information to catch a spy who is spying on us, we act on it

The NPO is firm in its resolve against spying. Schills is the only one here wheeling and dealing private logs. This obvious entrapment to entangle Ursarkar is silly, deceitful, and stupid.

It's not spying if someone else does it and just gives you intel right?

This conversation took place minutes ago.

This is clearly a PR stunt. Congratulations, you "played" one of our members and offered him free info. This is akin to a sting operation.

The Emperor and Government of the New Pacific Order has received no logs from this person, or any person within VE, and if offered them, we would refuse.

A PR stunt? You mean, like suddenly offering protectorates and white peace to alliances you once felt compelled to obliderate completely, offering white peace to multiple members of your PZI/EZI lists and attempting to provide an image of your PZI/EZI policy which is better tuned to the views of CN at large?

Yeah, I suppose this could be considered a PR stunt.

Fact of the matter is that one of your members accepted information on another alliance in a fashion similar to another individual whose "acceptance" of information is now being used as justification for the war your alliance is waging. If I wasn't already aware of how hypocritical your alliance is, I'd almost be surprised by your statement here.

Edited by Quiziotle

This will seen as the transparent act for which it is. The New Pacific Order has a DoW based on extremely credible evidence of spying and accepting and use of that evidence over the long-term by OV. This is a transparent attempt to create a "you do it too" scenario which is utterly and completely false and manufactured.

Come on, now you're just looking silly.

Edit: Well played, Schills. Well played, sir.

Edited by Aurion

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> you know as well as I that every alliance accepts information

[00:00] <Moo-Cows> how else are spies caught thesse days?

seriously.... if your emperor is quoted 3 posts above, contradicting him is in bad taste

Why yes, yes it is. Thank you, oh priest of Walford, for showing me that I am on the path of the just!

You are most welcome my child. Complete your transformation into the Just by leaving that abysmal you Hell in which you currently reside.

I hate all of you who think that this is actually anything. Quite obviously a set-up on a Pacifican to make Pacifica look bad.

You're all ridiculous.

Come on guys, I think it's humor anyway. And besides: you don't have to admit now, but the DoW last night has been the crappiest DoW I've seen since years, including all previous GW's and bandwagoning... Like Aloop already pointed out, there are some flaws in the DoW, as catching the spy also required spying..

I couldn't care less about any CB these days... war simple was unavoidable this week and everyone was expecting it, disregarding the CB.

Nice topic VE, lol.

Edited by US of Europe

We do not and have not accepted information from spies. When our allies give us information to catch a spy who is spying on us, we act on it

And if it were to be the opposite way around, what would you do then? Claim it is ok for you to spy?

A PR stunt? You mean, like suddenly offering protectorates and white peace to alliances you once felt compelled to obliderate completely, offering white peace to multiple members of your PZI/EZI lists and attempting to provide an image of your PZI/EZI policy which is better tuned to the views of CN at large?

Yeah, I suppose this could be considered a PR stunt.

Fact of the matter is that one of your members accepted information on another alliance in a fashion similar to another individual whose "acceptance" of information is now being used as justification for the war your alliance is waging. If I wasn't already aware of how hypocritical your alliance is, I'd almost be surprised by your statement here.

Yes, this is a PR stunt. This all happened about 10-15 minutes ago. This member has not given any member of NPO government any information. If we did, we would not accept it. He, for that matter, was clear in those logs knew that this was not appropriate. This was a clearly "sting" operation.

We can argue about our ZI policy later. There are enough threads for that.

Do you NPO morons have your lines fed to you?

They seriously remind me of The Manchurian Candidate.

I only eat babies. No lines. Except lines of babies.

[edit sp]

Edited by Cortath

You are most welcome my child. Complete your transformation into the Just by leaving that abysmal you Hell in which you currently reside.

Forgive me, sire. I will remain here and teach the Pacificans the way of Walford. I hope that by converting these unbelievers I shall be purged of the sin of staying.

And if it were to be the opposite way around, what would you do then? Claim it is ok for you to spy?

It's a moot point. You're attempting to misdirect the issue. The NPO doesn't spy. No one would need to accept information from a spy to out an NPO spy.