Imperial Decree from VE

Doofy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This conversation took place minutes ago.

This is clearly a PR stunt. Congratulations, you "played" one of our members and offered him free info. This is akin to a sting operation.

The Emperor and Government of the New Pacific Order has received no logs from this person, or any person within VE, and if offered them, we would refuse.

This is clearly a PR stunt. Congratulations, you "played" one of our members and offered him free info. This is akin to a sting operation.

The Emperor and Government of the New Pacific Order has received no logs from this person, or any person within VE, and if offered them, we would refuse.

Sure you would...

I accepted logs from RoKs private channel once. It was fun, they were totally like "OMG WALKER SAID SOMETHING BAD LETS ROLL ODN" And were totally like "WTF, WALKER? HE ISN'T EVEN IN ODN NOW" And then we were like "ROK, WTH M8?" And RoK was all like "Nah dude, don't worry, we don't wanna kill you" and we were like "Oh cool, man, wanna have some caek n stuff?" and then like "Oh sure, lemme just get the dude that that leaked that" and we were like "Kay man, we will get the caek ready" And yeah.

EDIT: This is totally an entirely accurate account of what happened like a year ago. 100 percent.

Edited by joracy

What do you plan on doing... Your member accepting this? I'm sure RoK/GOD would like EZI or something of the sort... Or they have CB on you.

So what did Ursarker say after you said "That is from their private channel"?

I don't see a "Thanks for the info" or "Great, I'll go let everyone know!".

No, but you totally saw OV doing that.... Oh..... wait.

You also have to consider the importance of the information. Accepting info about a potential DoW (from a private IRC channel) is much worse than being shown a pic about WC requirements, in my not so humble opinion.

You got me Schills, guess this is the end for me.

)): Spai )):

You got me Schills, guess this is the end for me.

Comrade, let me say this. Though our enemies are low, and though they proclaim to be the harbingers of morality and a new order, know this: you have done nothing but honor your comrades of the New Pacific Order with your service. You have been the unfortunate victim of a coordinated PR stunt. You have done nothing wrong.

This will seen as the transparent act for which it is. The New Pacific Order has a DoW based on extremely credible evidence of spying and accepting and use of that evidence over the long-term by OV. This is a transparent attempt to create a "you do it too" scenario which is utterly and completely false and manufactured.

seriously Doofy / schills or whatever your nick is today, shut up, delete this thread, close your irc client and disappear.

You are neither funny nor usefull, what you are is an embarrasment for the human species.

You're killing me Tula. I was having a ton of fun here.