World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

It might be easier to use the old map if possible. If not here is an approximate estimate of my territory:

VauleMap2.png

These should be the Oblasti covered in the above map:

Novaya Zemlya

Zabaykalsk

Buryatia

Tuva

2/3 of Krasnoyarsk (up to the border with Crimea Iso)

Part of Yamalia, Tomsk, Khantia-Mansia possibly Ingushetia

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My territories include Zambia and the 4 southernmost provinces of Angola (In truth it, being Angola, is roughly split in half between me and Serca. I'll try and dig up names for those provinces.)

My territories include Zambia and the 4 southernmost provinces of Angola (In truth it, being Angola, is roughly split in half between me and Serca. I'll try and dig up names for those provinces.)
Comoros Islands

Transvaal verifies these claims as they falls south of the Botha Line; it's located in part of the green section on the map I posted earlier

Edited by Botha

These should be the Oblasti covered in the above map:

Novaya Zemlya

Zabaykalsk

Buryatia

Tuva

2/3 of Krasnoyarsk (up to the border with Crimea Iso)

Part of Yamalia, Tomsk, Khantia-Mansia possibly Ingushetia

Ingushetia? That's over in UK territory :P Of course if you have an exclave over there, ignore me completely. :lol:

I actually agree with you there. ;)

I also will give Centurius some advance geographic help.

@ Cent, you own:

(RL Kazakhstan)

West Kazakhstan Province

Atyrau Province

Aqtöbe Province

Qostanay Province

North Kazakhstan Province

Aqmola Province

Pavlodar Province

(also: didn't you also claim Mangistaw Province when Sume was wiped? You might need to go over that again.)

(RL Russia)

Kurgan Oblast

Sverdlovsk Oblast

Tyumen Oblast

Omsk Oblast

Good thing I'm enough of a map geek to spot the consistencies in borders between two maps :P

@ Azenquor - if you want I'll try and name names for you as well.

Jarkko I love you man serious. Thanks :) Been working this out for a long time. Also yeah I made the invasion but withdrew.

Reaffairming Rossiyskaya's ownership of Pakistan and a little tiny bit of India near the south of Pakistan

I am afraid not. I have unified all of India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Bangledesh. Marscuria owns about half of Pakistan per the old world map which I ceded to him as part of the collapse of Indochina. Nice try though.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Just for a point of reference

in-map.gif

India Nepal, Bhutan, Bangledesh and the Indian claimed Kashmir region are mine in the above image.

557_copy.png

In the above image, the white portions of Pakistan and Karachi are all given to Marscurian Empire as they were my former protectorate/owned regions.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

That would be a great help.

Alright you're completely within Russia, I know that much.

Most of Yamalia is yours (it probably will all be if Veran gets wiped, since he's been inactive for over 20 days now), Khantia-Mansia, Tomsk Oblast, most of Krasnoyarskiy Kray (going by the old regions, it would be the original Krasnoyarskiy Kray and the Evenkiysky Kray, with Tamyr Autonomous Okrug being split between Tyranar and Crimea Iso), Kemerovo Oblast, Altay Kray, Altay Republic, Irkutsk Oblast, Buryatiya, and Zabakalsky Kray.

EDIT: No Sakha for you! NEXT! :lol:

Edited by Uralica

I'll continue to stake my claim on Singapore, the Indonesian islands of Sumatra and the few small islands around it, Java, and the entire Lesser Sunda Island chain east of Java. Also, with Biohazard gone, I would like to reclaim that land I gave to him as well. That just includes Timor and islands around him and not his expansions to the north and east.

If you want me to specifically show it, I shall provide.