World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It not relevant. I would like lists of Rl administrative areas.
Alright you're completely within Russia, I know that much.

Most of Yamalia is yours (it probably will all be if Veran gets wiped, since he's been inactive for over 20 days now), Khantia-Mansia, Tomsk Oblast, most of Krasnoyarskiy Kray (going by the old regions, it would be the original Krasnoyarskiy Kray and the Evenkiysky Kray, with Taymyr Autonomous Okrug being split between Tyranar and Crimea Iso), Kemerovo Oblast, Altay Kray, Altay Republic, Irkutsk Oblast, Buryatiya, and Zabakalsky Kray.

EDIT: No Sakha for you! NEXT! :lol:

This one appears on older RL maps, but his territory matches that area perfectly.

Just tranfer all my current holdings please. If you can't be bothered drawing the lines, I am quite happy just to go back to having New South Wales, and RPing some suitably horrific reason for it. :)

Don't forget you have the eastern two-thirds of Victoria, as well.

Wait that doesn't work.... hmmm I'll have to think of something for the future... I mean, I could take the Cook Islands, perhaps but in the meantime maybe I'll just wait till I get larger. In the meantime is it terribly wrong if an evil villian holds a base of operations on the north end of the main Island of the New Siberian Islands... even though its not a nation on the map?

-Zarfef

Edited by Zarfef

Wait that doesn't work.... hmmm I'll have to think of something for the future... I mean, I could take the Cook Islands, perhaps but in the meantime maybe I'll just wait till I get larger. In the meantime is it terribly wrong if an evil villian holds a base of operations on the north end of the main Island of the New Siberian Islands... even though its not a nation on the map?

-Zarfef

I would severely displeased about you taking the Cook Islands. I own them. And most of the rest of the pacific.

Well, because you refuse to adapt the map according to people's nations, I'll just take all of Finland and post a map in my fact book saying I don't own this small strip of land at the bottom, and RP accordingly.

I did not say that, I said that I want this first draft to be locked onto RL borders.

Lockdown of the HCCP (aka comrade nikonov)
They belong to Nikonov, if he's still playing :P
I believe he requested a lock...lemme pull up the topic.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54842

Here we go, yep he requested a lock. Sorry Zar, gotta pick up some new space.

Correct, as you'll see, I also posted a link to the topic earlier.

I would severely displeased about you taking the Cook Islands. I own them. And most of the rest of the pacific.

OOC: Is crushed.... well there is always the future.

Oh.... :( (Amazing people actually knolw where these locations ARE)

Fine, can I own a twenty five miles in an alternative dimension where this is the world map? That just so happens to be connected to our dimension through a small military facility on the New Siberian Islands?

FIRSTMAPMAPVALUES.jpg

(Image design by Zarfef)

Say... a segment of territory 64...

Edited by Zarfef