World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Is crushed.... well there is always the future.

Oh.... :( (Amazing people actually knolw where these locations ARE)

Fine, can I own a twenty five miles in an alternative dimension where this is the world map? That just so happens to be connected to our dimension through a small military facility on the New Siberian Islands?

FIRSTMAPMAPVALUES.jpg

(Image design by Zarfef)

Say... a segment of territory 64...

No.

OOC: Is crushed.... well there is always the future.

Oh.... :( (Amazing people actually knolw where these locations ARE)

Fine, can I own a twenty five miles in an alternative dimension where this is the world map? That just so happens to be connected to our dimension through a small military facility on the New Siberian Islands?

Sorry, no.

zarfef, come down to antarctica with all the "cool" people.

There is a bunch of open land on the Indian Ocean side.

I own the south pole though :lol:

I can vouch for the truth of that. Actually, antarctica would be a perfect place for that villain's secret lair.

Yet I own quite a bit of Antarctica as well, and I believe that there is some SSA territory there which Zarfef could claim.

or he could simply claim some of the wide open expanses left over. Theres still thousands of kilometers of coastline without a nation on it.

Just stay away from anything named "Ross" or near africa and there is lots of space.

Edited by Tahsir Re

Keshav, he made the thread first. What he means by that thread is the territory he had claimed but then decided to withdraw from. Just be nice, Asia is working together now :3

Not with me smack dab in the middle of it. the CAF declares war on ASW! :jihad:

No I'm Kidding. On a serious Note the Central Asian Federation's territories are..

Kyrgyzstan

Tajikistan

Uzbekistan Provinces:

Toshkent Viloyati

Namangan Viloyati

Farg'ona Viloyati

Andijon Viloyati

Kazakhstan provinces:

North Kaz

Akmola

Karagandy

Zhambyl

Kostanay

South Kaz

Aktobe

Kyzylorda

http://g.imagehost.org/dl/1cab38a94cf7269a...acompressed.png

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0869/WorldMap6_00betacompressed

I decided to help LVN a bit. The teal (or whatever) where Artemis used to be in Africa belongs to Mykep. Europe is perfect, I double-checked. The gold in Turkey is my new nation if Lavo lets me take Jed's old land. ^_^

Edited by Sargun

The map sargun posted, (I am not sure what it is based on), is missing my Kerguelen island claim (way to the south under south Africa); my north American (norfolk) claim and my north western Siberia claim. I can repost the pictures if needed. Also my african territory color doesn't match the one in Romania.

EDIT: Ok he said that not all claims made will be on there, and that Europe is the only thing he is sure of.

Edited by iamthey