Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a

EDIT (ooc: because of the move): That song is by a band from the country of Brookstonia and is on our personal video hosting service, uh, yeah...

Great song from Brookstonia. Awesome move by IRON.

Always gotta look at the negative side... -_-

Um, yeah. IRON still condones and uses PZI/EZI, they've held JB down for months and months, and you guys are puckering up because after a ton of international pressure and after everyone else had let him go they let one person off. And for all that he's still in shackles.

Victory? Hardly. Freedom? Don't make me laugh.

I like how he has to play by your rules and can't politically oppose you without being dumped back on EZI. Clean slate, indeed!

You're right, they're monsters for doing this. What they should have said is "Oh by the way, if you want to try and kill us we're totally cool with that."

I have to say I love seeing how all you people are praising IRON and their allies for letting JB off of EZI. I suppose now might be as good as any other time to politely inquire as to why this practice is even necessary in the first place. I suppose it may also be an opportune time for IRON to explain how this is even justified. Or perhaps you can answer the question that we've all been dying to hear for the last several months. Why was Jonathan on your list to begin with? Please, don't bat around the bush this time either.

And then as Doitzel so kindly pointed out, what exactly has changed? You still practice EZI, and JB isn't truly free. Sure he can buy infra, but what else can he do? Can he speak his mind? I have a feeling that could be interpreted as being "detrimental to IRON and its allies" and we'll be seeing him back to being pummeled in no time. You people do have a reputation for rather liberally interpreted the terms you set because you just can't seem to let old grudges go.