The Phoenix Federation

mhawk

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you're still denying it's shens after Sponge exposed it <_< ... it was fairly obvious anyway imo.

Quite similar to our internal issues between slayer, tbb, and I. That was exposed as well.

The amount of self righteous hypocricy here is amusing. Many of you who are criticizing mhawk for having a little fun would do the same if he had come right up and announced an upgrade or a cancellation. The fact is you'll be critical of anything that TPF does. We get it, you all don't like them, you don't have to constantly remind us of that fact. :rolleyes:

It's a 15 day cancellation period, anything could happen.

The amount of self righteous hypocricy here is amusing. Many of you who are criticizing mhawk for having a little fun would do the same if he had come right up and announced an upgrade or a cancellation. The fact is you'll be critical of anything that TPF does. We get it, you all don't like them, you don't have to constantly remind us of that fact. :rolleyes:

It's a 15 day cancellation period, anything could happen.

I think it's more the adamant denial. I don't care one way or another, I just think it's silly to sit here and deny deny deny.

First couple of pages are mostly full of praise, most of the thread would have been full of praise if this was only an annoucnement about their EZI/PZI policy and still was until Sponge came out with the screen. So the 'you all just hate me' card doesn't really work here.

Edited by Kindom of Goon

First couple of pages are mostly full of praise, most of the thread would have been full of praise if this was only an annoucnement about their EZI/PZI policy and still was until Sponge came out with the screen. So the 'you all just hate me' card doesn't really work here.

I'm wondering if you recall the inaccuracy of sponge's last screens of our forum.

I'm wondering if you recall the inaccuracy of sponge's last screens of our forum.

You really still sticking with this? Even after both Pansy's and Chairman Hal's horrible acting?

Pansy dropped the bomb on page one. His acting was terrible, and it doesn't take a genius to realize that you wouldn't give Vox more fodder on the public boards after the many debacles you've had here.

Give it a rest. The Legion logs had better acting.

Edited by MegaAros

I think almost every alliance has its fair share of mistakes. An alliance which is stating "Look, we know we messed up and are fixing it NOW" is all that matters in my opinion. Though it will be difficult, they are making a step for change. Valhalla made the step when they eliminated NoWedge from their ranks. GGA took the step with Prodigal was couped. Though some changes fail and some succeed, it is a pleasure to see such intentions.

Though TPF is somewhat vague and simply states the crime will fit the punishment, disregarding mandatory-sentencing-like approach, I feel they will hold their word. It would be completely illogical for them to make such an honorable announcement, in my opinion, in HOPES of resurrecting their name and good will, then completely disengaging it and allowing themselves to go against their statements made in this thread. I highly doubt they will abandon this announcement and thus be attacked publicly from all factions on these boards, they are trying to retie themselves, to help themselves, to fix mistakes in the past, not to remake them, recommit them, and be dishonorable and display opposite intentions form this announcement, it would hurt them, not help them, which this announcement is trying to do - showing their new colors despite their past, trying to change instead of saying "screw it, we can't do it". The future will tell us which path they take.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Haha, so in a desperate attempt to keep up the appearance that it is not shens, you are claiming that the whole thing is an attempt to get Vox to claim that it's shens ... which is in itself even more shens.

I'm afraid it's far more complicated than that, as it seems that Vox has gone in against a Sicilian with death on the line.

"You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."