The Phoenix Federation

mhawk

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BS, like this wouild ever be posted in public...

It would, and it has been. I never post in these things, but mhawk has a tendency to forget about Internal Affairs. He needs a wake up call. If you want to call BS, go ahead. But I'm sick and tired of getting pushed aside.

It would, and it has been. I never post in these things, but mhawk has a tendency to forget about Internal Affairs. He needs a wake up call. If you want to call BS, go ahead. But I'm sick and tired of getting pushed aside.

If the ideals of TPF are that of an alliance that does not wish to condemn leaders to the point of forcing them out of the Cyberverse, and your ideals are that of an alliance that does wish to do so, perhaps you are not in the right alliance anymore. Valhalla may be a better fit for you.

mhawk, I have gone along with most, if not all of your attempts to "upgrade" TPF, but I must protest this. Getting rid of our EZI and PZI policies is going to do nothing but weaken TPF. In these times of wanton spying and other EZI worthy acts, we need to make sure people know that once they become an enemy of TPF, we are willing to chase them as long as they remain in the game. And if it means placing them on an EZI list and hunting them through their various reincarnations, then so be it. Your policies of forgiveness and constant backing down are nothing more than appeasement.

What angers me more is that you never invited me into the discussion of this policy. I think as MoIA, I have a right to be asked about this.

You think this will weaken TPF? Your obviously thinking as an MoIA then. Let's think about your external affairs for a second. Having trouble getting along with other alliances lately? It's because nobody likes an alliance which condones PZI and EZI any more. It's wrong and people should have the opportunity to come back and play this game.

I don't agree with TPF or Mhawk often, but this I most certainly do agree with, and I think you'd have to be crazy to not agree with it.

Though I'll agree that this reads like the fake gov forum (highscool playwright), I'll bite.

The idea that we will all call for change, then condemn it when it happens is not congruent. Single actors in TPF have moved away from some of their older crappy stances, and even if mhawk can't say no to Slayer99, he's not Slayer99. I would remind everyone that in the BAPSmear war it was TPF and Purge throwing a fit about Valhalla PZIing TDSM8 and Slayer that used his pull to have that revoked.

If TPF is pulling our legs, then mhawk can go to Hell. If not, then I commend them for thinking about themselves, their policies, and acting upon their conclusions.

It's real enough all right. Pardon me, my muzzle itches. <_<

voxhotline@gmail.com

What angers me more is that you never invited me into the discussion of this policy. I think as MoIA, I have a right to be asked about this.

In strictest terms, EZI falls under foreign affairs.

mhawk, I have gone along with most, if not all of your attempts to "upgrade" TPF, but I must protest this. Getting rid of our EZI and PZI policies is going to do nothing but weaken TPF. In these times of wanton spying and other EZI worthy acts, we need to make sure people know that once they become an enemy of TPF, we are willing to chase them as long as they remain in the game. And if it means placing them on an EZI list and hunting them through their various reincarnations, then so be it. Your policies of forgiveness and constant backing down are nothing more than appeasement.

Because EZI obviously has to do with the Internal Affairs of an alliance :lol:

If you think E-ZI and P-ZI is an effective policy in stopping spies, you have really got some growing up to do.

Spy hunt #2?

hahahaha

I'll make the same call as everyone else: I'm waiting for the treaty to be upgraded to an MADP. In my long past, I've seen nothing that would make me believe that mhawk would want to move away from Valhalla or chefjoe... so if this treaty is legitimately gone for good, I would be extremely shocked.

While it's never been explicitly stated, our record has been against e-ZI/p-ZI...for the most part we've only asked those that have wronged us to get on IRC for a chat...and we've let them off.

I LOLed at this

This is a load of crap, and I really hope you forgot your sarcasm tags.

Cleaning up the mistakes of a past government is commendable. Or should we all judge you on noWedge's reign and label you opportunist for ousting him...

Really

If the ideals of TPF are that of an alliance that does not wish to condemn leaders to the point of forcing them out of the Cyberverse, and your ideals are that of an alliance that does wish to do so, perhaps you are not in the right alliance anymore. Valhalla may be a better fit for you.

Your still here Pez i guess that says something. ;)

I LOLed at this

Really

Your still here Pez i guess that says something. ;)

I'm still here because when you guys wanted me at the end of the NoCB war, STA said no, posted your threats publicly, and humiliated Valhalla. It says that STA has guts. It says that Valhalla only holds to their ideals when it's the popular thing to do.

Man, I hope this treaty cancellation is real. There is no such thing as an alliance that is better off for having you as a friend.

Best of luck to our protectors in TPF, also best of luck to our Viking friends on Purple

o/ TPF

o/ Valhalla

Sad to see this treaty end

On the other subject, it is a wondrous thing to see when an alliance ends EZI practices

Hopefully more alliances will follow suit.

Yeah, because EZI has really been effective in stopping us. What a fool mhawk is!

I'm still here because when you guys wanted me at the end of the NoCB war, STA said no, posted your threats publicly, and humiliated Valhalla. It says that STA has guts. It says that Valhalla only holds to their ideals when it's the popular thing to do.

Haha, so true. Why do you think STA got peace terms? Because chefjoe knew it'd be a PR nightmare to keep such a loved alliance down. It's funny, isn't it? They're quite guilty of the caving to public pressure that Pansy was earlier accusing TPF of.

Damnit sponge.

Edit: Actually that's all still true. Oh well. Damnit sponge, anyway.

Edited by Doitzel

Stupid jokes really serve no purpose other than attempt to make others look foolish.

It makes no one look foolish but themselves. The only foolish thing folks have done here was forget who we were dealing with and dared to believe a word that came out of the mouths of TPF. Those who were already hesitant to trust them have only been proven right. Those of us who went ahead and took them at their word can only shake our heads sadly. Due to the ambiguous nature of the first part of the announcement, it's doubtful even that will prove to be what we all hoped it was. Pathetic.

Edited by pezstar