• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This discussion has been improved by:

ministrylogosm.png

Vox Populi: Keeping the world safe from unfunny shenanigans since 2008

mhawk, if you hold out on signing a new treaty it's irrelevant because of the whole Toilet Bowl thing. Everyone here will know you're just waiting to sign it in a vain attempt to make Vox Populi look bad and in doing so you'll continue to affirm the widely held notion that you all are just a vindictive and shallow group of bitter also-rans.

This discussion has been improved by:

ministrylogosm.png

Vox Populi: Keeping the world safe from unfunny shenanigans since 2008

mhawk, if you hold out on signing a new treaty it's irrelevant because of the whole Toilet Bowl thing. Everyone here will know you're just waiting to sign it in a vain attempt to make Vox Populi look bad and in doing so you'll continue to affirm the widely held notion that you all are just a vindictive and shallow group of bitter also-rans.

What I find amusing is why you think my post in the lowest security level part of our forum, would be thought of as safe from your spies. You erased the time stamp but have forgot some of our other tricks. Getting complacent sponge.

What I find amusing is why you think my post in the lowest security level part of our forum, would be thought of as safe from your spies. You erased the time stamp but have forgot some of our other tricks. Getting complacent sponge.

You're not the only one with tricks :awesome:

Well out with it then, Mister Other Tricks. You don't have much time before people will claim this is yet another lie on your part.

I hope the EZI/PZI statement was true. It's nice to see one of my favorite alliance outlaw a practice I truely dislike. I'll wait and see about the treaty cancellation however.

Every portion of my op is true. Our statement regarding enemy combatants as well as our treaty cancellation.

Well, the cancellation pre-empting an upgrade doesn't help TPF's image, but hopefully they hold true to their word regarding PZI and EZI, but even that is incredibly vague and open to interpretation