You wanted action Reachwind?

I believe the only posturing was done by him, NSO is fighting. Of course he was challenged by us, he tried to publicly support an alliance who was SPYING on us. I'd love to see what you would do in that situation honestly.

CDC wasn't spying on NSO. One member appears to have been spying on NSO for Blackstone or whoever. He was kicked from the CDC. A founder, not a founder, doesn't matter. All that matters is that we will never condone such actions and had no knowledge of it. CDC was built to be an honorable alliance and yes, hilltopper had a less than honorable history in the game, but I made the mistake of believing I could trust him and that he deserved a fresh start. I won't make that mistake again. That's all that's really left to say.

We do appreciate NODs offer of financial assistance. It's very honorable.

-Gabe

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should double check with your government, or heck even Nod's, about the situation before mouthing off. Or realize he himself admitted he's not even govt. But whatever makes you feel big at night man.

I didn't realize asking simple questions is considered mouthing off to the NSO, I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you so much for the clarification of your policy directives.

Please be advised that this thread may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.

Edited by James Dahl

Are you threatening our protectorate, Tom Litler?

James Dahl, you can drop the intimidation attempts now.

You know as well as I that you're no bigger a fish in your pond than I am in mine and the back-and-forth threats aren't going to achieve anything.

I did already say that I can't threaten Nod but I also said that if I could I'd do more than just threaten them.

I am counting on Nod and CDC growing into formidable foes. If Nod remains a puny protectorate and CDC comes out of this without hatred towards us in their hearts then I will feel somewhat cheated.

Also, since it was mentioned, I asked that the evidence be removed from the public because I didn't want it there. Just because the status quo thinks it has a "right" to see things that are private in nature doesn't make it so. Standard operating procedure for the NSO will be to provide relevant and connected parties with the evidence and tell the gawkers to shove off.

If you don't like that then you can take it up with my superiors.

CDC wasn't spying on NSO. SNIP

All I can say is:

We know you were spying. You know we know you were spying. I know you know we know, we know that tool knows and tool knows we know it. We're a knowledgeable alliance.

Then maybe they shouldn't have said they support CDC during this war and called us bullies? :unsure:

Well I don't know about the whole CDC thing, I think you're within your rights to prosecute your war. As to calling you bullies OTOH, perhaps if the shoe fits, you lot should bloody well wear it, right? Isn't that part of the whole Sith act anyway? For example, seeing posts like this from your members:

Perhaps you shouldn't have left without notice? Maybe next time you should bring it to the government attention. However, there are ways to get back at people, such as yourself, without military action.

On the face of it, this looks like a bit of a bullying threat to me, levelled because someone left a trade circle without notice. Obviously upsetting and probably very frustrating for those who lost a trade, but I personally don't think that it is particularly good policy to intimate that you'll 'get back' at people who drop trades with you.

On the face of it, this looks like a bit of a bullying threat to me, levelled because someone left a trade circle without notice. Obviously upsetting and probably very frustrating for those who lost a trade, but I personally don't think that it is particularly good policy to intimate that you'll 'get back' at people who drop trades with you.

If this is referring to Gabe Logan's sudden departure, that left us (especially IA) in a bit of a bind, as he was one of the main people working on the Academy.

It ended up working out for us though, because after he left it was discovered that the guides he posted were lifted from other alliances and therefore unusable by us. That's part of the reason why in my war with him I'm rather enjoying using my LEVEL FOUR AIRCRAFT (where's my medal) to blow his infra to hell.

If this is referring to Gabe Logan's sudden departure, that left us (especially IA) in a bit of a bind, as he was one of the main people working on the Academy.

<snip>

No, it was in response to this post, by some dude from the 'White Knight Entente':

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1404873

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM NOD!

now that I am back in power of Nod this offer has been withdrawn, i would like everyone to know that Nod, now Run By Me, (this DoS was offered under Allen) does not support the CDC. i would like everyone to know that Allen's views on this do not represent those of Nod as a whole.

EDIT: No tld;r Needed

Edited by XxSnipezxX

^_^ I am happy to see this, it's nice to see someone stand up and do something.

To those of you who are saying "do something" they are, they are aiding them after the war has concluded, this is a whole lot more something than most people did.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM NOD!

now that I am back in power of Nod this offer has been withdrawn, i would like everyone to know that Nod, now Run By Me, (this DoS was offered under Allen) does not support the CDC. i would like everyone to know that Allen's views on this do not represent those of Nod as a whole.

EDIT: No tld;r Needed

So now Nod is retracting their announcement that they're going to do nothing?

:o

^_^ I am happy to see this, it's nice to see someone stand up and do something.

To those of you who are saying "do something" they are, they are aiding them after the war has concluded, this is a whole lot more something than most people did.

You're forgetting the part where they just withdrew it.