Decree of the Sith

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has been a classic example of how to and how not to interact with other alliances with two extreme examples. Ejay was polite and respectful and he got what he wanted; meanwhile, Batallion angered one of the most powerful men in the cyberverse. Bravo.

This thread has been a classic example of how to and how not to interact with other alliances with two extreme examples. Ejay was polite and respectful and he got what he wanted; meanwhile, Batallion angered one of the most powerful men in the cyberverse. Bravo.

Anyone with style, of course, would have used espionage to achieve the desired results.

so we can expect logs and screenshots in the next issue of the tattler/TwiP?

Heavens, no. We have plenty of our own wars to work through before we start meddling in NSO's.

It would be hilarious, though, wouldn't it? Obtaining the proof for a casus belli that implicates espionage through espionage. It's very tempting.

Heavens, no. We have plenty of our own wars to work through before we start meddling in NSO's.

It would be hilarious, though, wouldn't it? Obtaining the proof for a casus belli that implicates espionage through espionage. It's very tempting.

The irony would be so great, I'd almost not even be upset... Almost. :P

A solid reason for war and a reasonable plan for its conclusion. The NSO are to be commended.

I will never be afraid to voice my honest opinion about anything. It's IRAN policy that all members and government have the right to speak their mind.

If IRAN has any sense, you will be out of a job shortly.

Lol, NSO is stepping up to be the next Worst Alliance Ever. Look at the ridiculous amount of BS being spewed out. Just post some god damn screenshots and logs, how much more ridiculous can you get?

First of all NSO will never ever be the WAE, GGA has that locked down. Second of all what gives you the right to criticize Ivan Moldavi? Do you have any idea who he is? Stupid question, obviously you don't.

Um, asking politely? I said their CB sucks, I seem to remember everyone getting annoyed over Valhalla and GGA during the time they rolled Hyperion for the exact same reason. What this looks like is a DoW simply because CDC was formed out of NSO. Look, I'm not trying to look like an $@!, but really, let's just see some screens please?

Uh no. NSO actually has a CB, GGA and Valhalla didn't.

It's rather in disguise.

disguise? what in..? Geez talk about the lights being on with nobody home...

Wow, NSO is definitely not what I thought it was. Ivan Moldavi, you're shaping up to be a ruthless dictator.

How so? Forming another alliance and spying on your former now = ruthless dictator? Well for Ivan and a Sith it's probably a compliment so I'll let that one go.. :huh:

Would care less to be honest, you've already proven NSO to be dishonorable and puts forth absolutely no CB. Also, it seems as if since this alliance you're attacking is only comprised of 5 nations, that no one cares.

If you don't care get out of this thread and stop posting. Absolutely no CB? Did you even read the OP?

I will never be afraid to voice my honest opinion about anything. It's IRAN policy that all members and government have the right to speak their mind.

It's a wonder IRAN is still around with a government member of your caliber.

Just a reminder to IRAN gov that this is a section of your charter.

Hmm isn't breaking alliance charter usually met with expulsion of said member? Just wondering..

Ok so the problem that people have with this, is that there was no screen shots provided and its a 5 man alliance.

Lets be honest about this, very rarley is proof of a CB posted (at least not what I remember) usually because people couldn't be bothered dealing with the OMG FAKES! etc.

The fact that most any other alliance would just simply make the 5 man alliance disappear and no one would even know it would happen, bar maybe people who spend far to much time checking the war screens.

Finally any other alliance accused of spying usually gets ground to dust and put in a position that they will find it very hard to get out of.

So NSO are evil tyrants of death and destruction because the do what a lot of other people do, actually decalred war on a 5 man alliance rather than stright out attacked them, and will demand no reps and end the war in a cycle assuming they don't go nuclear and such.

NSO you are so evil the world is doomed for ever to fall under your dark side sway.

Wow now this is interesting.(Taken from Wiki)

Founder(s) Batallion, Dutchy

If a founder of an alliance that can't even follow his own charter what chance does the said alliance have in ever upholding any treaties? If I were Slayer I'd seriously be thinking of kicking IRAN out of OPP.

Edited by Random

Would care less to be honest, you've already proven NSO to be dishonorable and puts forth absolutely no CB. Also, it seems as if since this alliance you're attacking is only comprised of 5 nations, that no one cares.

Wow, first a neutral alliance like TDO and now NSO that you've decided to go after. Do you have something against alliances the word Order in them?

Not to say I'm great buddies with NSO, but I think their CB could be found here with this quote. I'll be happy to quote it for you, for your reading comprehension:

The Central Defense Corps is composed of those that have departed the New Sith Order under less than gracious circumstances and has actively taken part in espionage upon our alliance headquarters.

The part that is in bold to show probably the most relevant part. I imagine that's the majority of the crux of the reason, because most alliances don't really use 'less than gracious exits' as a CB. Last I checked, absconding with someone's information they'd rather you not have is in fact a valid CB. Now, if you have proof that invalidates this claim, you can reference it here for all of us to see. Even then, one war cycle and five nations would make this a legal tech raid in some alliance's books, so according to Planet Bob standards, what did NSO do wrong again? I dislike tech raiding and frown on it, but I'll admit Planet Bob legality wise, it's within NSO's right to declare war. Plus the CB is well enough written and understandable, better constructed than most of them of our times.

The second sentence you put forth that no one cares confuses me. If you don't care, why are you giving them grief and posting? In fact, why are you even in this thread? Are you just that content to be a malcontent?