Decree of the Sith

Would care less to be honest, you've already proven NSO to be dishonorable and puts forth absolutely no CB. Also, it seems as if since this alliance you're attacking is only comprised of 5 nations, that no one cares.

Mogar, is this the result you were seeking from your conversation?

I will have my people see how well connected you are then.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mogar, is this the result you were seeking from your conversation?

I will have my people see how well connected you are then.

Not particularly, no, but as he just said and I assumed, he typed it beforehand.

Edited by Mogar

Wait so let me get this straight. Your reason for war is a 5 man alliance that formed out of NSO has taken info from your forum and has been doing what with it exactly. We know they have not been doing any spying whatsoever in game. Unless of course those incidents went unexposed.

I kinda find it funny that you are calling him a dictator with out asking other NSO members what they think and from what I have seen in the posts from the NSO members all agree with IVAN but Ivan is clearing the matter up since who is better at explaining the matter then the alliance head and would you rather have 1 true and straight forward answer or 120 members saying the same thing in 20 different phrasings confusing you?

Wait so let me get this straight. Your reason for war is a 5 man alliance that formed out of NSO has taken info from your forum and has been doing what with it exactly. We know they have not been doing any spying whatsoever in game. Unless of course those incidents went unexposed.

They were spying. I have seen the evidence. It doesn't matter whether or not it gets posted, because Dark Lord Moldavi said they were, and his word is his bond.

You're quite right. It seems that the NSO is not quite the representative democracy I took it to be. :v:

Curses! Our plot to make you complacent with the image of a happy-go-lucky, neutral, peace-loving NSO has failed! What ever shall we do? :v:

Seriously. I would expect a government leader to be a bit more tactful, for one. Insulting Ivan Moldavi to his face as a standing government member of your alliance is hardly brilliant. [/end veiled threat]

Edited by Margrave

The spying was of our forums in the shape of screenshots, not in-game spying.

My apologies for my unclear writing sir; the approval comment was not being directed at you.

Ah, its cool dude. If you notice, no one really responded to me with incivility, they responded to the IRAN dude, I thought you were figuring I was being the dick, so I wished to clarify with you. All good mate, reminds me of the time I tried playing naked freeze tag with a pudgy midget. She cheated every time.

Keep the game interesting.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Seriously. I would expect a government leader to be a bit more tactful, for one. Insulting Ivan Moldavi to his face as a standing government member of your alliance is hardly brilliant. [/end veiled threat]

I will never be afraid to voice my honest opinion about anything. It's IRAN policy that all members and government have the right to speak their mind.

Yes, please post the screenies of people taking screenies of your private forums. I just want to make sure they exist, I don't care what it says on your private forums...

Honestly, people are too damn nosy. Why are you so eager to make sure the war between two alliances on the opposite end of bob which has no bearing on you is legit? Forget about it, go home, and sleep peacefully.

Edited by Pyroman

All good mate, reminds me of the time I tried playing naked freeze tag with a pudgy midget. She cheated every time.

I previously asked you for a case of mental bleach to remove one horrifying image from my head, now I'm afraid I must ask for two cases.

/think of my poor brain cells you're scaring.

I will never be afraid to voice my honest opinion about anything. It's IRAN policy that all members and government have the right to speak their mind.

Awesome mate. Really, but it is the method you do so which will reflect both on yourself and as a representative of the alliance. If a government member, in my opinion, hates an alliance..It doesn't mean the entire alliance does, though the current code of foreign affairs says otherwise, however, the process in which you attempt conveying your message DOES represent your alliance, you ARE a representative.

Felt I should enlighten you, but take it for what it is worth.

Edited by Ejayrazz

I previously asked you for a case of mental bleach to remove one horrifying image from my head, now I'm afraid I must ask for two cases.

/think of my poor brain cells you're scaring.

If you get some of that, could I borrow some too?

And thank you ejay, it's been a pleasure posting with you.