Decree of the Sith

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's because I wasn't around in the old days, but this is the first I've heard of a "limited war," and it's a very interesting idea.

Well, in the old days "regular" wars were never meant to kill the other alliance forever. Now they are. So there was no need for a limited war before. The NSO does not believe in using war to kill communities and destroy entire alliances at the drop of a hat. The idea of a limited war re-enforces that.

Also I sort of remember there being cases where just the leader of an alliance was attacked due to his actions, instead of his whole alliance, but I almost didn't bring it up as I can't remember who the parties were or any specifics at all... Maybe someone else remembers.

Very few things on Bob compel me to tell someone that they are acting honorably, I know nothing about the pretext to this war but kudos to the NSO for their decision to make it limited rather than chase valuable nations from this planet; hopefully, the hegemony will pay attention and learn to act likewise.

This is just to clear one thing up:

TOOL has indeed spoken to NSO about this and is not protecting CDC in this. CDC was issued provisional protection and under consideration for a protectorate before all this happened. Once Random contacted TOOL, this protection was halted along with the vote as this was to be cleared up. NSO has spoken to TOOL and TOOL has seen the evidence and is not protecting CDC. NSO has gone through all the correct diplomatic routes with us.

TOOL has indeed spoken to NSO about this and is not protecting CDC in this. CDC was issued provisional protection and under consideration for a protectorate before all this happened. Once Random contacted TOOL, this protection was halted along with the vote as this was to be cleared up. NSO has spoken to TOOL and TOOL has seen the evidence and is not protecting CDC. NSO has gone through all the correct diplomatic routes with us.

Thanks Salmia, much appreciated for the heads up.

Edited by Lycurgus Rex

Hi Mia!

<3

Move along people, nothing to see here. B)

Yeah, they keep switching names. I fixed it. Thanks.

Your enemies switch names, but their wrongness remains the same?

Sorry if putting words in your mouth was forward, but I've always liked your style.

Slightly more on topic: interesting declaration. I don't think a limited war declaration has been used in conjunction with an accusation as serious as spying before.

Your enemies switch names, but their wrongness remains the same?

Sorry if putting words in your mouth was forward, but I've always liked your style.

Slightly more on topic: interesting declaration. I don't think a limited war declaration has been used in conjunction with an accusation as serious as spying before.

it hasn't, and I just didnt like the typo because I'm an ex CDS member, I let the alliance die, it doesn't need to be declared on.

I have not seen, nor do I need to, the evidence behind the CB - the fact that TOOL withdrew their protection after seeing it is enough for me. I wish the NSO the best in their war, and I hope the CDC realizes the fact that this is but a "pat on the butt" compared to previous punishments issued for such a crime. However based on the other thread, I assume they do not.

Also - Hai there CZ - I see you.... )):

Edited by HeraclesTheGreat

I have not seen, nor do I need to, the evidence behind the CB - the fact that TOOL withdrew their protection after seeing it is enough for me. I wish the NSO the best in their war, and I hope the CDC realizes the fact that this is but a "pat on the butt" compared to previous punishments issued for such a crime. However based on the other thread, I assume they do not.

Oh no!!!, not you too...Dont you know the evil sith made the whole CB up?, its all lies. Lets stop the sith before they become too powerful. TOOL is bad as well. Dont believe Ivan, he isnt god. :rolleyes: