Decree of the Sith

Um, asking politely? I said their CB sucks, I seem to remember everyone getting annoyed over Valhalla and GGA during the time they rolled Hyperion for the exact same reason. What this looks like is a DoW simply because CDC was formed out of NSO. Look, I'm not trying to look like an $@!, but really, let's just see some screens please?

Our reason isn't even remotely close to GGA/Valhalla's reason war.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, asking politely? I said their CB sucks, I seem to remember everyone getting annoyed over Valhalla and GGA during the time they rolled Hyperion for the exact same reason. What this looks like is a DoW simply because CDC was formed out of NSO. Look, I'm not trying to look like an $@!, but really, let's just see some screens please?

First, I asked you a question.

Second, I don't really give a damn what anyone "expects" in regards to the current state of the Cyberverse. I do not support the status quo and will not cater to the demands of outsiders when it has no intrinsic benefit to our position.

First, I asked you a question.

Second, I don't really give a damn what anyone "expects" in regards to the current state of the Cyberverse. I do not support the status quo and will not cater to the demands of outsiders when it has no intrinsic benefit to our position.

I answered your question, and like ejay, he's simply asking for proof.

So yeah, I was the CB. Sorry, I'm off perma ZI, you can't start a war tech dealing with me now. :/

Wow, NSO is definitely not what I thought it was. Ivan Moldavi, you're shaping up to be a ruthless dictator.

Yes. Asking politely.

It seems I have obtained far more information as an outsider within this thread, not resorting to private means, than you who has just..taken their steroids out on somebody. I am the dude that watches Titanic repeatedly, as well as the citizens in my nations, in hopes of one day being able to rightfully mass-produce black sheep infested with Hillary Clintonism.

Civility prevails like a fat kid eating a biscuit mate.

of course, doesn't mean he cant have an honest opinion on the subject, I speak my mind even though I'm government too.

His honest opinion began with and ended with an insult against myself and my alliance.

From a "foreign affairs" standpoint, as leader of the New Sith Order, I would like to inform you, all diplomatic and such, that having a member of your government come into our declaration and insult us doesn't exactly instill faith and trust in my desire not to see you as an enemy.

His honest opinion began with and ended with an insult against myself and my alliance.

From a "foreign affairs" standpoint, as leader of the New Sith Order, I would like to inform you, all diplomatic and such, that having a member of your government come into our declaration and insult us doesn't exactly instill faith and trust in my desire not to see you as an enemy.

I understand that and we've spoken privately about it.

Wow, NSO is definitely not what I thought it was. Ivan Moldavi, you're shaping up to be a ruthless dictator.

You're quite right. It seems that the NSO is not quite the representative democracy I took it to be. :v:

Would care less to be honest, you've already proven NSO to be dishonorable and puts forth absolutely no CB. Also, it seems as if since this alliance you're attacking is only comprised of 5 nations, that no one cares.