Decree of the Sith

redflag1.png

Decree of the Sith

One of the first wars I remember was against the NAAC. They were breathing our oxygen. They were also spying.

That was a proper casus belli then and it is a proper casus belli now.

The Central Defense Corps is composed of those that have departed the New Sith Order under less than gracious circumstances and has actively taken part in espionage upon our alliance headquarters.

To that end, the New Sith Order declares a limited war upon CDC. The war will be limited to one cycle and will end with a white peace, unless the CDC redeclares or uses nuclear weapons (which they do not currently possess).

We believe this to be sufficient punishment for the offense and do not seek to completely eradicate the alliance so much as make a point that such acts will not be tolerated.

We also note that CDC was in talks with TOOL seeking protectorate status. Some of the members even carry this moniker in their profile. We have confirmed with our friends in TOOL that no such agreement ever made it to fruition and even if it did, spying is bad.

Signed,

Ivan Kalinski Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order.

Note: Sorry to all our fans. We know this alliance hardly measures up to expectations for our first war.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! this is awesome.

edit:

To that end, the New Sith Order declares a limited war upon CDC. The war will be limited to one cycle and will end with a white peace, unless the CDS redeclares or uses nuclear weapons (which they do not currently possess).

You're not at war with CDS.

Edited by Mogar

Yeah, they keep switching names. I fixed it. Thanks.

as an ex CDS member I'm glad they picked a name other than CDS to spy on you with.

You know you seem to be quite skilled at scoring "firsts." I'm actually a bit impressed.

I just waste alot of my time on these forums.

You know you seem to be quite skilled at scoring "firsts." I'm actually a bit impressed.

I have noticed an uncanny ability in Mogar firsts as well :P

I see a pleasant War with a reason, an outline, a path to resolution with clear goals. Refreshing I must say.

Internal strife already?

Most certainly. The Sith strive on it. In an alliance where challenges are encouraged and coups are legal it is a natural consequence. This however isn't internal strife. These are members than have left the alliance and taken part in espionage, as the initial statement makes clear.