Decree of the Sith

Edit: It should also be said, if it was one member that was responsible for spying then he should be kicked out. You shouldnt be able to punish the whole alliance for the actions of one. It happens I know, but it shouldnt.

I've heard this many, many times before.

An alliance is accountable for the actions of its leaders.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The CB to this is utter failure. Where is the screenshots/logs/etc.? Your word means nothing to anyone.

Like we need your approval.

lol?

In which, if you are given your word the logs/screen shots are real, your word can't be altered, thus it is worth posting.

In all seriousness, I would like just to hear more about the events, how do you know?

You just want non GGA logs to laugh at don't you?

Edited by heggo

Like we need your approval.

You just want non GGA logs to laugh at don't you?

No. I want to hear more about the story and will politely ask as I did. No crime, not making any accusations, would just like to see more about the case in hand, chillax dude. I am bored.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Lol, NSO is stepping up to be the next Worst Alliance Ever. Look at the ridiculous amount of BS being spewed out. Just post some god damn screenshots and logs, how much more ridiculous can you get?

Edited by Batallion

Lol, NSO is stepping up to be the next Worst Alliance Ever. Look at the ridiculous amount of trolling and BS being spewed out. Just post some god damn screenshots and logs, how much more ridiculous can you get?

O.o which thread are you in bro? Or was your post a real time analysis of itself? How paradoxal

Edited by Paradigm

Lol, NSO is stepping up to be the next Worst Alliance Ever. Look at the ridiculous amount of trolling and BS being spewed out. Just post some god damn screenshots and logs, how much more ridiculous can you get?

Dude, I am the requesting the same material but you're making me look bad like Madonna on crack, as you are resorting to unorthodox methods. Whatever happened to politely asking these days?

Reminds me of the time I put all the Cupcakery crew in a bubble bath and spanked them for stealing Corinan's Hershey kisses.

(Note: Madonna exists in my nation)

Edited by Ejayrazz

No. I want to hear more about the story and will politely ask as I did. No crime, not making any accusations, would just like to see more about the case in hand, chillax dude. I am bored.

My apologies for my unclear writing sir; the approval comment was not being directed at you.

Unnecessary/10

Best of luck to NSO cleaning up.

Edit: Why bother?

Edited by Style 386

Wow. Coming on a bit strong there, aren't ya, hero?

Edit: It should also be said, if it was one member that was responsible for spying then he should be kicked out. You shouldnt be able to punish the whole alliance for the actions of one. It happens I know, but it shouldnt.

As a point of clarification, we can all be certain that at least 20% of their alliance was spying on us, given that they've only got about 5 members and all...

Lol, NSO is stepping up to be the next Worst Alliance Ever. Look at the ridiculous amount of trolling and BS being spewed out.

Stop embarrassing your alliance and leave this thread.

Dude, I am the requesting the same material but you're making me look bad like Madonna on crack, as you are resorting to unorthodox methods. Whatever happened to politely asking these days?

Reminds me of the time I put all the Cupcakery crew in a bubble bath and spanked them for stealing Corinan's Hershey kisses.

(Note: Madonna exists in my nation)

Um, asking politely? I said their CB sucks, I seem to remember everyone getting annoyed over Valhalla and GGA during the time they rolled Hyperion for the exact same reason. What this looks like is a DoW simply because CDC was formed out of NSO. Look, I'm not trying to look like an $@!, but really, let's just see some screens please?

As a point of clarification, we can all be certain that at least 20% of their alliance was spying on us, given that they've only got about 5 members and all...

laughing - all is fair when the double digit threshold has been reached!