FOK Announcement

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are very vocal, they just dont say what you want them to say so you like to think they are stupid or cowards.

Right, because that's exactly what I was saying. It certainly wasn't a reference to the fact that more and more alliances are now realising (or had previously, but were too... cautious... to do anything about it) that not only do they disagree with many of Pacifica's policies, but that their treaties with them are not backed up with any form of friendship.

Right, because that's exactly what I was saying. It certainly wasn't a reference to the fact that more and more alliances are now realising (or had previously, but were too... cautious... to do anything about it) that not only do they disagree with many of Pacifica's policies, but that their treaties with them are not backed up with any form of friendship.

I misinterpreted, my apologies.

Edited by Alterego

I've been around in gov ever since the signing of this treaty and always had nice chats with Dilber, Moo, DM and others.

I've however also witnessed communications deteriorate ever since we left Q, and ways parting. I find it sad that it had to come to this, but I am proud to have called NPO treaty partners, and I would still call several of them friends.

o/ NPO