GREAT WAR VI

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, the friction's all there, someone hurry up and make the first transgression so it can get started and finished!

Good luck to all and don't attack me!

Why do you want a war that you don't want to participate in?

The Unjust War is a Great War since it was fought on a global scale and it was even early on.

I agree with this. I also think the War of the Coalition was a great war, for one, very good reason. All the other names for it suck, especially war of the coalition. Who ever thought of that name should just stop making suggestions all together please.

I agree with this. I also think the War of the Coalition was a great war, for one, very good reason. All the other names for it suck, especially war of the coalition. Who ever thought of that name should just stop making suggestions all together please.

I think noCB war works really well ;)

I haven't been around to long, but I've been hearing talks about

another massive war going down in the near future.

I know global wars have occurred in the past, and I'm just

wondering if they have the tendency to significantly change the landscape of the game?

Such as new alliances coming into power once a massive one has taken a beating.

Edited by Gilbert Torres

The measure of a Great War:

1. Includes most if not all the sanctioned alliances

2. Includes a broad spectrum of nations from a wide variety of teams

3. Occupies the attention of the OWF/OWRP for a significant period of time

4. Results in major change to the political landscape

By those standards, there have been five Great Wars. Just...get...over...it. <_<

there's an old saying about winners and losers:

a Genie meets a winner, and grants him one wish.

the winner says, my neighbour has 5 cows and i have 3; i want to have 6 cows!

a bit later, the Genie meets a loser, and grants him one wish as well.

the loser says, my neighbour has 5 cows and i have 3; i want my neighbour to have 2 cows!

anyways, it doesn't go exactly like this (my translation sucks), point is, if you want everyone to go to war to get destroyed so your nation looks cooler, you lost THE GAME.

you should try to grow your nation instead of wishing that the others get destroyed.

I say, we agree that the next major conflict simply be called "Yearly, Boredom Because It's Summer War" it would be more accurate and it would put the kibosh on these "NO THIS IS A GREAT WAR 'CAUSE OF BLAH BLAH BLAH AND OTHER STUFF THAT REALLY DIDN'T MATTER AT THE TIME AND NOBODY REALLY DISCUSSED AT LENGTH UNTIL AFTER THE FACT TO MAKE THE NEWBS FEEL LIKE THEY HAVEN'T ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING..." arguments that always arise and always sing the same refrain. At least this way, we've got something new to troll each other about. Just an idea...

The Unjust War is a Great War since it was fought on a global scale and it was even early on. The War of the Coalition was never even and always one-sided. The next war will be Great War V unless it's one-sided through out the whole war.

Or, put another way, mostly:

There has already been GW4. As we speak the GW5 is going on. So we might be facing GW6.

Hehe.

People get really interested in names around here.