Announcements from the League of Small Superpowers

PHD

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only Nidhogg was the only person to hold power over the decisions made by the leadership of the Alliance... Oh Wait... he is.

Happy birthday LOSS, in 10 days or so it will be my 3rd year in LOSS.

Congrats on 3 years.

But I just want to point out how this quote completely contradicts what you have been trying to tell me for the last 8 months. But that is not for this thread and I will not mention it as such again.

Congrats on 3 years.

But I just want to point out how this quote completely contradicts what you have been trying to tell me for the last 8 months. But that is not for this thread and I will not mention it as such again.

i would like to say thank you for the happy birthday and for not derailing the thread.

Edited by Desert Ratz

Congrats on 3 years.

thank you airme. Maybe another time.

thank you to all who have given us this many congratulatory posts. It's nice to see some old faces.

And here they go posting this when I'm not around. Thanks to all those that wished us well for the past 3 years and to those that wish us to see the next 3 years.

While I wasn't around when we were on Black I have done enough history research to know what is the true color of LoSS. Be it good or bad (depending on who you are) you may see a new LoSS in the coming months. Pride tends to make backs straighten and stand taller, shoulders to broaden, and balls to grow.

Slade

You might've made this one specifically, Trace, with the sorta rising sun style in the background. I don't know which was the official flag and what the other one was.

Being a member for more than two years now, I have to say without LoSS, I wouldn't be here. Thank you, all our newer and older friends, for giving us support over the years to get here. Your friendships have been invaluable (not Spectre )): ).

Happy Birthday to the best allies I could have ever asked for.

Taking LoSS in as our first protectorate was one of the best decisions the NAAC ever made and I'm still proud to call you my friends years after the NAAC has moved on. The bonds forged back then still hold strong today. To all the old members that I had the pleasure and honour of working with personally I salute all of you on leading this once small alliance to great heights. To those of you just joining LoSS or becoming active in its government I wish you the best of luck and hope you continue to make this alliance succeed.

LoSS + NAAC, blue allies forever.

-The Holyone